Movies FANTASTIC FOUR (Ralph Ineson Cast as Galactus, post #753)

nah, i think this scene is the true diamond in the rough out of all the FF movies. too bad everything else was dogshit, but Doom’s hospital stroll is super legit vibes.

I suspect the original cut of this movie was actually pretty dope. The director claims the studio fucked it.

Update: April 19, 2023

Adam Driver Reportedly in Final Talks to Play Reed Richards in Marvel Studios' FANTASTIC FOUR

rumour-adam-driver-in-final-talks-to-play-reed-richards-in-v0-BVYgJAUwvJNlKCVejQVxa9k11o2C7Yi1PhdzAPDWH3Q.jpg

A new report claimed that Adam Driver is in final talks to star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Fantastic Four reboot. According to reputable scooper Daniel Richtman, Driver is currently finalizing a deal with Marvel Studios to play the Fantastic Four's Reed Richards.

Driver's name has floated around the project for months, at different times rumored to play a major role in Fantastic Four as early as October 2022, though the reports did not indicate which character he might portray.

Fans also expressed interest in seeing the Star Wars actor take on the role of famed Marvel villain Doctor Doom.

In January, sources indicated that Driver was Marvel's "top casting choice" to play Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four reboot. Prior to this, the reports only indicated that Driver had met with Marvel Studios to discuss joining the cast of the film, with fans speculating he would play Doctor Doom due to his previous villainous roles, most notably in the third Star Wars trilogy as Kylo Ren. Although nothing has been confirmed, fans have speculated that Doctor Doom will appear in the film as its primary villain and become one of the Multiverse Saga's primary antagonists along with Kang.

After multiple delays, filming for Fantastic Four is set to start in early 2024. WandaVision director Matt Shakman will helm the project, with Avatar: The Way of Water and Snowpiercer writer Josh Friedman taking over script duties from Jeff Kaplan and Ian Springer.

https://www.cbr.com/fantastic-four-adam-driver-reed-richards-mcu/

So Krasinski appearance was just stunt casting for a cameo? Weird. Hopefully that was more about him not wanting it than them not wanting him for it cause I thought he was pretty ideal for the role.

Driver- very solid actor. I like him. But I just don’t really see it yet. I like the idea of him in an MCU movie but I don’t know if that’s the right role for him.

Weird how critical people are being about potential changes, given that the MCU has adapted most characters pretty faithfully.
It will happen. Someone will be gay or race swapped. It’s to be expected. But that wont be why it will suck. They have run out of writers with any talent it seems. Latest Thor, Antman, Wakanda...not good.

Update: April 19, 2023

Adam Driver Reportedly in Final Talks to Play Reed Richards in Marvel Studios' FANTASTIC FOUR

rumour-adam-driver-in-final-talks-to-play-reed-richards-in-v0-BVYgJAUwvJNlKCVejQVxa9k11o2C7Yi1PhdzAPDWH3Q.jpg

A new report claimed that Adam Driver is in final talks to star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Fantastic Four reboot. According to reputable scooper Daniel Richtman, Driver is currently finalizing a deal with Marvel Studios to play the Fantastic Four's Reed Richards.

Driver's name has floated around the project for months, at different times rumored to play a major role in Fantastic Four as early as October 2022, though the reports did not indicate which character he might portray.

Fans also expressed interest in seeing the Star Wars actor take on the role of famed Marvel villain Doctor Doom.

In January, sources indicated that Driver was Marvel's "top casting choice" to play Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four reboot. Prior to this, the reports only indicated that Driver had met with Marvel Studios to discuss joining the cast of the film, with fans speculating he would play Doctor Doom due to his previous villainous roles, most notably in the third Star Wars trilogy as Kylo Ren. Although nothing has been confirmed, fans have speculated that Doctor Doom will appear in the film as its primary villain and become one of the Multiverse Saga's primary antagonists along with Kang.

After multiple delays, filming for Fantastic Four is set to start in early 2024. WandaVision director Matt Shakman will helm the project, with Avatar: The Way of Water and Snowpiercer writer Josh Friedman taking over script duties from Jeff Kaplan and Ian Springer.

https://www.cbr.com/fantastic-four-adam-driver-reed-richards-mcu/
ffs this dude is played tf OUT

This will clearly be a long term contract.

I assume the next batch of Marvel actors will have a "you must be boring when not at work" clause.

Driver seems like a guy that doesn't cause controversy off set or in set.

So Krasinski appearance was just stunt casting for a cameo? Weird. Hopefully that was more about him not wanting it than them not wanting him for it cause I thought he was pretty ideal for the role.

Driver- very solid actor. I like him. But I just don’t really see it yet. I like the idea of him in an MCU movie but I don’t know if that’s the right role for him.
2a6fd4ef0410af26f6a747c03a85075ac7938d0d.gif

Eric Bana would've been BEST Reed Richards if they wanted to older.

love driver as an actor, but dont see him as a reed.

who am i kidding, i probably wont watch it anyway

Back