Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions V 2.0 - Pryor Offense

AJ Green. Feels good man.

He is still averaging 100 total yards a game for fantasy. he has not been lucky enough to have his wr's fall on the one or two yard line yet like many other so he can punch it in for a TD. Of course he is getting a ton of touches to get those 100 yards but we don't get punished for touches in fantasy.

While true I think it's time to move him. Texans are going to "lighten his workload" so Blue and Grimes are going to cut into those numbers. Trust me, I was about as high as anyone on him this year.

I'm buying cheap on Gurley now. That may backfire though

Fucking Josh Gordan... I had faith in you and blew off numerous trade offers bc I wanted to see you play. You hurt me, man. You hurt me.

Down 37-7 thanks to AJ and the Cincy D. Also Jeremy Hill is a can.

Last edited:
Really glad I passed over AJ in first round (yes, I am a dumb ass)

Mike Wallace, Tajae Sharpe or Michael Thomas. Pick one

What to do with Josh Gordon? Some people have very short stints in rehab so I'm tempted to hold on to him, but on the other hand, the dude has had what, 1 good season out of 3? And he's been a loser for the last 2 years who can't seem to get his life together enough to even see the field.

What to do with Josh Gordon? Some people have very short stints in rehab so I'm tempted to hold on to him, but on the other hand, the dude has had what, 1 good season out of 3? And he's been a loser for the last 2 years who can't seem to get his life together enough to even see the field.
Word is he's done in Cleveland. Are there any stipulations preventing him from possibly playing elsewhere this year?

Dude is a mess...can't see him getting a shot anywhere this year

if you play wallace I will too

I misread my fantasy teams. It's actually

Crowder, Thomas or Sharpe. Pick one.

I have Wallace starting in another league with Dez Bryant injured

Seriously with Woodhead and Decker out, I'm just gonna rage quit Fantasy forever.

Dez owner looking for WR help. Offered me Russell Wilson for Sterling Shepard.

My team is weak overall having lost Keenan and Woody...I don't really have a starting QB as I've mainly been streaming each week.

Other WR's on my team - B Marshall, T Benjamin, Tyrell Williams, John Brown.

Wilson has not done much....and is banged up. We all know what he CAN do. Thoughts?

Dez owner looking for WR help. Offered me Russell Wilson for Sterling Shepard.

My team is weak overall having lost Keenan and Woody...I don't really have a starting QB as I've mainly been streaming each week.

Other WR's on my team - B Marshall, T Benjamin, Tyrell Williams, John Brown.

Wilson has not done much....and is banged up. We all know what he CAN do. Thoughts?

I wouldn't do it. But then I'm perfectly comfortable streaming quarterbacks. Moreso than the average player.

You have Benjamin and Williams, and i think you don't start both of those guys in the same week. One will emerge as the dominant wr on that team.

So that leaves you with only 3 startable wrs and none of them are pillars of consistency. Shepherd looks like he's going to be heavily involved in that offense. Look at the number of targets he's getting every week.

Plus Wilson is only great when they can't run the ball. The Seahawks never plan for him to throw it 40 times. And like you said, he's banged up

I wouldn't do it. But then I'm perfectly comfortable streaming quarterbacks. Moreso than the average player.

You have Benjamin and Williams, and i think you don't start both of those guys in the same week. One will emerge as the dominant wr on that team.

So that leaves you with only 3 startable wrs and none of them are pillars of consistency. Shepherd looks like he's going to be heavily involved in that offense. Look at the number of targets he's getting every week.

Plus Wilson is only great when they can't run the ball. The Seahawks never plan for him to throw it 40 times. And like you said, he's banged up

Thanks. Agree with everything you said. I guess the intriguing part is the upside of Wilson. He can put up big numbers. Injuries concern me for sure. I do plan to start both of those guys this week due to them playing the Saints. Feel like both will do well. Worked last week with Coleman and Freeman against NO. Like you, I also like Shepard. Giants cant run it either so they will keep throwing. I really hope J Brown gets his ass moving.

Appreciate the feedback. At a minimum, I'm going to let the trade sit through the weekend then see what happens.

Back