Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions V 2.0 - Pryor Offense

This Kill Yourself can has been camping waivers/fa all day. Must have nothing better to do.

Rivers vs ATL

Stafford vs Wash

Spencer Ware vs NO | Christine Michael vs ARI

pick one

Got Cam Newton, Greg Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Ezekiel Elliot and Dan Bailey as starters.

All on bye, fucked that up. My bench is ehh

Matt Stafford, Eric Ebron (maybe depending on his status), Willie Snead, Matt Jones, and Adam Vinatieri (who may end up staying as my starter) coming in off the bench.

Eh, we'll be alright. This is what we did all them pushups for. This is why we ran all them miles. This is why we stayed late every day after practice. We've prepared for this, and we are ready.

Id play both of them this week

Well I'm already playing AJ Green and Marvin Jones as my WR's and I have LeSean McCoy and Doug Martin. Also have their backups as well. Jaquizz and Gillisee.

So my flex options are Montogomery or Edelman.

Starting D. Murray and Gurley. Choose between Jordan Howard, J. Hill, J. Ajayi and Desean Jackson for flex. Leaning towards Ajayi b/c Howard has a tough matchup.

Someone in my league traded Gronk and Yeldon for J Howard and Clay. Wtf?!

Pls stop letting Crosby kick the FG. Hes putting up some points for a K.

I'm ok with Crosby getting me points :D

I picked up ty Montgomery in the sherdog league and played him. I should've picked him up in one of my ppr leagues, oh well.

Pretty easy to tell I picked up Montgomery and did not play him (PPR)

a do or die week in my money league. Hope Luck puts up some numbers

Thoughts on Zenner? Is he a sneaky play? I'm incredibly thin at RB.

I can't think of anyone i would drop for Zenner. How many teams in the league are there? Isn't Washington going to be back this Sunday anyway?

I can't think of anyone i would drop for Zenner. How many teams in the league are there? Isn't Washington going to be back this Sunday anyway?

12 team, I dropped John Brown for him. Washington was limited all week and he's already owned anyways. I just know he looked good last week and the Redskins are not good against the run. I'm just praying Washington sits and I think Zenner will be worth the start.

My RBs are West, Mathews and Riddick...yeah....hit hard with the injury bug this year. Drafted AP, Decker and Langford and started 0-4 -_-

Back