Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions V 2.0 - Pryor Offense

Alright this is the Finals match up and I need help for my flex. Have no idea who I should start. Pick 1.

B. Powell @ NE
D. Baldwin vs ARI
T. Gabriel @ CAR
D. Hopkins vs CIN

I'm leaning towards Powell but I'm not confident in that decision.

Powell is going to get a shit load of touches with Forte out.

Last minute advice: am I crazy for honestly thinking about benching Cooper and putting in dual TEs (Feid/Ebron). Matchup couldn't be better for Coop but MAN can that guy not handle double coverage.

Agreed. Ever play a total points league?
Second year in a row you put me out in the semi's. In this life or the next, i shall get my revenge.
Why leagues I run have no playoffs. Nothing worse then being best team all year then use playoffs and in one week all of a sudden your are not the best? Not real life it is fantasy with players on all different teams so hate playoffs. I only play in one league for money still with playoffs and of course was the # 1 seed and lost last week and will play in the 3rd place game now I guess. Hoping to finish 4th now.

Next year my main two money leagues with no playoffs will also be going away from lucky single h2h. Lowest points against is always the # 1 factor in a league and we have no control over it. My leagues will play all teams each week h2h every week for 17 weeks. So it is not just total points which I have tried and boring. But you play all team h2h each week so still need to win each week.

Last minute advice: am I crazy for honestly thinking about benching Cooper and putting in dual TEs (Feid/Ebron). Matchup couldn't be better for Coop but MAN can that guy not handle double coverage.
I can't bench Cooper for a TE.

Doug Martin a healthy scratch. LOL

Agreed. Ever play a total points league?
Second year in a row you put me out in the semi's. In this life or the next, i shall get my revenge.

2 years in a row? And i welcome the opportunity to let you get revenge. I won last year, and should win again this year. Both by making it in as the last team to get in. Feels good.

Mike Evans has been so money for me, and that TD was yyyuuuuuuuugggggge.

Well it's all over for me. OBJ, David Johnson, the Pats defense and Mike Evans all had monster games and i couldn't overcome it even with Luck having a good game. Had to pick up Hightower at the last second when i saw Miller was a scratch.

I can't bench Cooper for a TE.

Yeah, I didn't, and I'm pleased with the results. PPR wise, Coop did okay with 11 points. I'll take it. Shoulda put in Gates though, wasn't expecting a monster performance out of him.

In the finals in 3 out of 4 leagues. Going to win 2 of those 3. If i had started Cousins over Brees i win all 3.

Great matchup and Brees shits the bed

Going to win a few yahoo leagues that use playoffs this week. But my only money league that uses playoffs I was the one seed and lost last week. Going to win the 3rd place game this week most likely. Ready for non h2h baseball

Going to win a few yahoo leagues that use playoffs this week. But my only money league that uses playoffs I was the one seed and lost last week. Going to win the 3rd place game this week most likely. Ready for non h2h baseball

H2h is meant for football. Roto > h2h in baseball.

Oh and fuck a move limit for season in baseball.

David Johnson and Leveon Bell are helping me get that sweet 2000 dollars. Just gotta hope my WRs don't can it up.

Won 3 put of 4 leagues this season. Only one i didnt was Hodor and got bounced 1st rd. Barely lost. Back to back in Sherdog I

Fuck Candy Reid for that BS Poe TD. Would have won if not for that.

Won a few leagues this week. Few more non playoff leagues up in the air still next week. Got 3rd place in league I was one seed. One a league with the a team that was 4th seed. So glad my last year with single h2h and playoffs.

Rex Burkhead was the best decision I've ever made

Back