Far Cry 5 sends players to seize Trump's pee tape

Man I just looked at the wikipedia for controversial video games...

Folks been bitching since 1973...

Fuck... How can anybody forget how stupid shit got over Night Trap?

History always winds up laughing at shit like this.

Palis and sniper are both mods? If this is an April fool's thing it's the best one I've ever seen.

Kids really need to put the war games down and pick up a wholesome game, like Monster Hunter. No politics, no sjws, no alt right. Just bi-partisan dinosaur slaying fun.

Cut back on the racism please. You can't avoid the profanity filter with one asterisk.

Kids really need to put the war games down and pick up a wholesome game, like Monster Hunter. No politics, no sjws, no alt right. Just bi-partisan dinosaur slaying fun.

I saw @Fawlty with a blue name as well. Sherdog going full Oprah with mod appointments or what?

Cut back on the racism please. You can't avoid the profanity filter with one asterisk.
I believe it's racist for someone outside of the race to determine what constitutes racism in dialog between intraracial individuals. Now, just say not to bypass sherdog's filtering system next time.

Tard-right snowflakes crying over this is almost as funny as their Russian daddy trying to blame school shootings on video games. Pathetic!

<{MingNope}>

I believe it's racist for someone outside of the race to determine what constitutes racism in dialog between intraracial individuals. Now, just say not to bypass sherdog's filtering system next time.
How do you know what @Palis identifies as racially? Are you against people of transracial orientation? Bigot!

How do you know what @Palis identifies as racially? Are you against people of transracial orientation? Bigot!

He's said in the past that he's white, but being that he's a Californian, it wouldn't surprise me that he's racially fluid, race non-binary, or transracial! Californians are a different breed!

It'll never end.

Make the player a woman, and women get pissed because it portrays women as violent.

Make it a man, and women complain about not being represented.

Have the player shoot nazis, and racist circlejerkers load their diapers.

Have the player in an African nation and BLM types moan about e-hate crime

Have the player be an African person, and it portrays Africans in a simplistic, tribal way.

And on and on and on and on.

For context, Polygon is the SJW Gaming publication.

They gave Shadow Warrior 2 (An awesome game with very high scores from dozens of other reviews) a 5/10 because they were offended by the humor of the game.

It'll never end.

Make the player a woman, and women get pissed because it portrays women as violent.

Make it a man, and women complain about not being represented.

Have the player shoot nazis, and racist circlejerkers load their diapers.

Have the player in an African nation and BLM types moan about e-hate crime

Have the player be an African person, and it portrays Africans in a simplistic, tribal way.

And on and on and on and on.
We need to ban all forms of entertainment, IMO. Why does someone else have to suffer in order for me to be happy? If we are all to be equal, we're going to have to be miserable together.

We need to ban all forms of entertainment, IMO. Why does someone else have to suffer in order for me to be happy? If we are all to be equal, we're going to have to be miserable together.

#ELivesMatter
#NotAllPolygons
#ELM

Clearly not a gamer.

You should have seen that disgusting Wolfenstein remake, where you join BLM and Antifa to kill Conservatives.

For context, Polygon is the SJW Gaming publication.

They gave Shadow Warrior 2 (An awesome game with very high scores from dozens of other reviews) a 5/10 because they were offended by the humor of the game.

If I can't beat a demon to death with a dildo sword, why even play games?! These SJWs, who probably don't even play games, would have us all playing farming simulator. That is, until some sjw moans about the overly simplistic portrayal or so called fly over states.

I have never played a far cry game and went to the store today to pick it up and they were all sold out.. disappointed. It looks funny as fuck I can't lie.

Back