Fastest hands in combat sports history?

THIS X2, it took 5 pages for it to come up. He hit him with like 8 punches in millisecondss and every one was a clean haymaker. Even in the slow mo replay his hands were still faster than a lot of current UFC fighters.
No it was posted on page 2 or 3

Belfort had some crazy and accurate speed for MMA.
ouqn4rpssg901.gif

*Why did we never get to see Vitor vs Wanderlie 2? I never heard Wanderlie ever wanting to revenge that loss.

Probably Pac
Ill never forget that Jones fight was 2 gun shots. Broke my heart when Tarver folding him

id say early Hector Camacho circa 1983, nobody was close to how fast he was at one time when he was young and hungry.

Cain vs Nog combo was blazing fast
Perhaps one of the fastest combos in UFC and MMA history
I am not very well versed with boxing history to comment for all of combat sport history

Not really. They just throw tighter punches and Cody starts throwing wide lopping punches in the pocket
I mentioned technique as well. But that just means they were throwing the same speed or greater speed than Garbrandth. It wasn't just one punch that connected. They connected with multiple before Cody got KO/TKO. If there was a speed difference wide looping punches wouldn't matter, he would still land first. Munhoz threw wide and he also connected multiple times during the exchanges in the pocket. TJ blocked and threw a tighter punch but the speed was even in those exchanges.

Not GOAT level but Melvin Guillard had real quick hands.

For boxing, Naseem Hamed had freaky speed. His hands and feet were both super fast.

Came here to Say Naseem. Bering from the UK, most of his fights were televised. The guy's hands were silly.

Back