Fat Guy BJJ GI

PimpinSithLord

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Like the title says. I'm 5'10 or 5'11 depending on who's measuring that day. 350 lbs (use to be 404) 4x top 46-48 bottom.

Not looking for anything fancy. Just something to get me on the mat. Any advice would be great.

That is going to be a difficult size to find. Your best bet is probably to reach out directly to a company that sells a lot of different brands like Fighters Market or Roll More to see what they recommenced. Great work on the weight loss. If you keep it up it will be easier to find gis in the future.

still have the biggest gis around www.gorillagear.ca and we are starting to cater more and more to the larger jiu jitsu practitioners. Soon i'll be restocked on shorts and rashguards in different colors and styles for guys just like yourself

still have the biggest gis around www.gorillagear.ca and we are starting to cater more and more to the larger jiu jitsu practitioners. Soon i'll be restocked on shorts and rashguards in different colors and styles for guys just like yourself

What's equivalent to A2H?

maybe our BXL id have to see the size chart of the A2H cause every company size charts are different, and even within a brand every batch can come out different biased on the fabric

I’m looking for a Gi and Rash guard pants and shirt. I’m 5’6” 280 lb 42 years old. I’m kinda a DA for getting into this but the doctor said do something and my boy in a yellow belt so this is actually the easiest thing for me to get to cause I’m already there for him. I wear Walmart work out clothes and get sweaty as hell during technique and tap out from cardio in open mat. But them young pretty boys are gonna go home tired of whooping this old man!

buy two and have a tailor extend one to your size ..

what's your goal weight ?
what's your diet ?

Back