Social Fattest you have been

I was at 170 for years when I was working in a warehouse then I got an office job and over the following 5 years got up to 210 lbs. I’m a manlet at 5’7” though. I ended up getting back down to 170 for a couple of years but then ballooned up north of 200 again. I’m back on the wagon trying to get under 200. Cleaned up my diet and have dropped 8 lbs or so over the last month.

387 pounds as of yesterday... my "normal" weight is around 225 - 235 lbs... I let myself go after an accident + food addiction.
Started diet yesterday again, and went for the first time in 10 years to BJJ class too. Went back today. Will go back tomorrow.

265 @ 5'9 at like 20yrs old.. now I fluctuate between 185/195

I was at 170 for years when I was working in a warehouse then I got an office job and over the following 5 years got up to 210 lbs. I’m a manlet at 5’7” though. I ended up getting back down to 170 for a couple of years but then ballooned up north of 200 again. I’m back on the wagon trying to get under 200. Cleaned up my diet and have dropped 8 lbs or so over the last month.

So you're still highly overweight for 5'7", right..?

Got up near 255-260 but am back down to about 210-215 now.

387 pounds as of yesterday... my "normal" weight is around 225 - 235 lbs... I let myself go after an accident + food addiction.
Started diet yesterday again, and went for the first time in 10 years to BJJ class too. Went back today. Will go back tomorrow.

Actually at that much weight and if you also have been inactive I wouldnt start with BJJ but light cardio. Rolling and conditioning in bjj can get you into bursts of peak area stress load (burpees etc) . Its a huge risk for heart damage or worse (depending on age) without even realizing it. Happens more often than you think. Think about how much blood flow your excessive 150 pound of adipose tissue need while training.

Probably around Christmas 2021, holiday feasting, no exercise, constant exhaustion from a baby in the house, I was carrying 20 extra pounds on top of already being a little fat from pandemic lifestyle. I’ve shed that since, but it was rough.

Living with my ex, I started being lax on my physical activity and got up to around 235 lbs. then I went back to being very active and got down to 208 lbs and felt great. I've never been small, at 6'2 I wrestled at 189 lbs in high school

Stay on it. Especially when you get a gf. My buddy hot a gf. He stopped lifting and she has a new bf now.

Was super skinny growing up. Started drinking regularly in late twenties, and got to 245. Stopped, and back to 175.

freshman year in college, me & the homies were fucking around one day and decided to go to the gym. After our not serious workout we all went to the scales.

I weighed 193 lbs. Next day I became a gym rat. Im 5'8, it was not all muscle and I was chunky.

Now I hover between 165 to 175. Just finished a leg day too. It was a bit of a lazy leg day day, but it was a leg day.

Back