Favorite Burger Joint!

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters
Had my first Shake Shack burger when I visited my friend in Los Angeles. It's better than In-N-Out. @Bigsquid

shake-shack-opens-la-west-coast-21.jpg

Okay bruh now you’re torturing me lol I’m a fat kid when it comes to burgers

clip_32%20Dec.%2028%2016.27.png

Drive through only and they have a simple menu. They do have picnic tables outside for the summer time though.

clip_32%20Dec.%2028%2016.27.png

Drive through only and they have a simple menu. They do have picnic tables outside for the summer time though.

Fuck yeah. Havent been there in years. Love it.

Fuck yeah. Havent been there in years. Love it.
It's still awesome. I just wish they were in better locations, they're always a pain to get into and out of.

I can’t figure out what it is that draws people to In-n-out. Even the shittiest fast food chains like McDonalds and BK are leaps and bounds tastier and better put together than that stuff.

I’ve only had it a handful of times so it’s possible that I haven’t found one with employees that give a shit yet.

If you like Cajun fries go to Five Guys. @DragRacer

03-Cajun-Fries-Five-Guys.jpg

Culvers single bacon deluxe snack pak meal is a go to for me. always solid and ok value

in and out is great value too imo. five guys is good but way over priced

Out of the big chains Shake Shack is the best IMO, not sure what they cook the meat in but it just has this really nice flavor. Also don't have to dislocate your jaw like a snake to fit it in your mouth.

Inb4 in-n-out is overrated.
i agree. and i certainly dont think its worth waiting in line for 30 minutes like you usually have to do here in Las Vegas. I prefer 5 guys or Fatburger to in-n-out. However, the value you get is better than those 2 i prefer, and certainly better than places like carl's Jr. where you literally can go to a casual dining restaurant and eat for less

Harvey's when it's joined with a swiss chalet so I can get the chalet sauce with my fries.

I can’t figure out what it is that draws people to In-n-out. Even the shittiest fast food chains like McDonalds and BK are leaps and bounds tastier and better put together than that stuff.

I’ve only had it a handful of times so it’s possible that I haven’t found one with employees that give a shit yet.

I can't even get a big mac down anymore even when I'm starving. I actually find it hard to believe it's real beef they are reheating and not synthetic yoga mat.

In-n-out at least uses fresh everything, and is pretty fucking cheap and clean.

Out of the big chains Shake Shack is the best IMO, not sure what they cook the meat in but it just has this really nice flavor. Also don't have to dislocate your jaw like a snake to fit it in your mouth.

We have Shake Shack in Georgia and Texas in the South. My first experience was in West Hollywood. @IIIIIIII @robotsonic

Back