Favorite fight that no one remembers

What is your favorite fight that no one remembers?

I'm going with kampmann vs story for my initial pick but im sure ill be reminded of lots of great fights in this thread.
That fight was ok

Before the time of televised prelims, so might be hard to find, but Joey Beltran vs Aaron Rosa was fire.

George Sotiropoulos vs Kurt Pellegrino

possible my memory is fucking with me but I believe I loved that fight for the grappling exchanges

ofc, I'm sure looking back at it today it's probably dog shit, kind of like Griffin vs Bonnar

Spencer Fisher v Sam Stout 1&2
Roger Huerta v Clay Guida
Frankie Edgar v Tyson Griffin
Joakim Hansen v Eddie Alvarez

Abel Trujillo vs Jamie Varner

An absolute piece of shit in retrospect, but still a great fight and KO
Varner vs Barboza was one of the feel good moments of that era.
Old grizzled vet coming back for one last ride and dismantling Barboza right after the Etim KO was otherworldly.
Barboza Burgos is just the weirdest delayed reaction I've seen.
Wanderlei Silva vs Brian Stann
Came in to post Wandy vs Stann.
Leben vs Wandy is good classic violence, and Leben vs Takayama is just gold. One of the more entertaining fighters of the era.

Not confident enough to say nobody remembers..
But a less heralded fight that I love is Jason MacDonald vs Demian Maia.

Honestly one of the best showcases of offensive, back and forth grappling exchanges and submission attempts in all of MMA history.

Crazy that Maia was so good while being so undersized. He should've started at 170

Rizzo vs Randy 1
Randy vs Nog

Gomi vs Acevedo
Vitor vs Chuck
Chuck vs Wand

Shogun vs Lil Nog 1
Lil Nog vs Reem
Wand vs Mezger
Chuck vs Mezger
Chuck vs Reem
Vitor vs Reem2
Bustamante vs Hendo2

Not confident enough to say nobody remembers..
But a less heralded fight that I love is Jason MacDonald vs Demian Maia.

Honestly one of the best showcases of offensive, back and forth grappling exchanges and submission attempts in all of MMA history.
That was a really good ground fight. MacDonald was a lot better than he gets credit for.

Back