Favorite Girl Scout Cookies?

GOAT Cookies?

• Total voters
Lindt Fudge Swirl Truffles. That's what I'm eating

The Girl Scouts need to up their game

Walmart sells a knock-off of the Tagalongs that's identical and only $1.49 a package. With the same amount of cookies I believe. After I discovered this, I stopped looking for the Girl Scout kind.

So there were some Scouts selling some cookies outside the supermarket yesterday and I noticed that Savannah Smiles were replaced with a new lemon cookie called Lemon-Ups so I picked up a box of those along with some Samoas.

I gotta say, they aren't quite as good as the cookies they replaced :( The Lemon-Ups just kinda taste like mediocre lemon cookies - which is still fine because I love lemon cookies - but I do miss the Savannah Smiles. Samoas are great as always

bunch of diabetics itt

girl-scout-cookies-strain-theory.jpg

blue cookies strain is pretty dope
Right? what's all this biscuity shit?

Though if I did keep a child in my house under duress I'd hope she had a box of Lemonades with him

And then we'd smoke some proper cookies and talk about cowboys and shit

Their shortbread cookie is almost like Lorna Doone.

Is Lemonades good? I don't recall seeing it the other day.

Poll results are correct - this is between Thin Mints and Samoas. I like both but Samoas are better if you only have 1 or 2 but are too sweet if you have more than that. Thin Mints I could eat half the box and still want more and they're even better if you keep them in the freezer.

I feel like I should like Tagalongs but they're just too sweet and mushy for me. Do si dos are okay but are like imitation Nutter Butters but not as good.

we only got the mint chocolate and vanila/chocolate mixer box up here

Used to be thin mints but I think Samoas are my favorite now. You are a peasant if you pick anything other than those two.

Once upon a time, there were only these:
chocolate-vanilla-girl-guide-cookies.jpg;w=800

I still remember the sense of betrayal when I ordered Girl Guide cookies thinking I was getting these, but instead got mint cookies.

Now, when someone is selling her daughter's cookies at work, I make sure to ask what kind, and when I hear mint cookies, I'm thinking: You fucker!

• Love
Reactions: 666
The vanilla oreo like ones for taste but I chose peanut butter ones for most gains.

Once upon a time, there were only these:
chocolate-vanilla-girl-guide-cookies.jpg;w=800

I still remember the sense of betrayal when I ordered Girl Guide cookies thinking I was getting these, but instead got mint cookies.

Now, when someone is selling her daughter's cookies at work, I make sure to ask what kind, and when I hear mint cookies, I'm thinking: You fucker!
People always trying to change things that don't need changing.

Samoas are the best but the girl scouts around here are trying to sell them for 6 bucks a damn box

After my sister accidentally shot me with my .22, I ran into the house and ate a whole box of Thin Mints while bleeding all over the kitchen floor. Can't say why. I guess that's how I was dealing with the situation at the moment.
Oh shit! 🤣

favorite cookies cross probably gelato

I like the cookies that are culturally appropriated

Back