Favorite obscure kickboxing movies?

I remember this one. His brother gets killed by Billy Blanks character. He grows up to become a detective and ends up getting a case to investigate snuff film productions over the seas and then he runs in to this dude. Meets a hot babe and finds himself a mentor named Prang who has a pet monkey.

- His mentor is played by Keith Cooke. Who played Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat Aniquilation, and Repitile on the first movie. Cooke

If we're playing that game what about Grosse Point Blank?
He’s a hit man in Gross point.

In say anything Lloyd Dobler is actually a kickboxer in the movie..

Say Anything is more of a kickboxing film than several films posted here..

He’s a hit man in Gross point.

In say anything Lloyd Dobler is actually a kickboxer in the movie..

Say Anything is more of a kickboxing film than several films posted here..

Just throwing it out there because Benny is in GPB, but Say Anything was a classic too.

Just throwing it out there because Benny is in GPB, but Say Anything was a classic too.
Yeah but it didn’t really have anything to do with kickboxing where in say anything it’s part of the plot of the movie.

Gymkata brah

OK, I didn't remember the movie being this funny

You almost wonder why this guy wasn't invited to UFC 1.....almost....

LMAO I didn't remember the high bar scene being that awesome but the I will never get tired of re-watching that pommel horse scene.

pommel+horse.gif

"like hey guys, lets just wait until he gets off the damn pummel horse to attack. Ok? We can do this?"

I'm probably desensitized to that since I've seen this clip so many times - at this point, I feel like this probably happens every day IRL in my downtown area. But I'd forgotten how awesome the high bar scene was. Bad guy #2 dodges the first go around so Mr. Thomas just keeps going and KOs him on the second go around lol. Lost my shit when he goes around again and accidentally KO's the dude on the bicycle LMFAO.

But the back handspring double KO is probably tops. This looks like something out of Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

marked:

My parents were going out for a New Years eve party years ago. Try would rent us movies. We asked for karate kid, since we never got to see it in the theatre. My dad was like, yeah, I got it. So we had pizza ordered for us and started watching. It was this awful movie from the Far East, Kung fu kids or some shit. It was dubbed and everything. What a fuck up.

The Best of the Best considered obscure?

any combo with Scott Adkins and Isaac Florentine directing have amazing fight scenes. Undisputed 2, Ninja 2: Shadow of Tear, Close Range

the Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning that was straight to streaming with Adkins and JCVD also has two incredible fight scenes, one with Adkins vs Arlovski, and a crazy ass like 4 minute long take one before he fights Dolph

Back