Favorite obscure kickboxing movies?

Also, while not truly obscure, I don't think Rapid Fire gets the props it deserves. Same Director as Marked for Death and he filmed the fight scenes great and let Brandon Lee put in work

sorry at this point Im aware its no longer "obscure" but a lot of kids dont know about the amazing movie "Bloodsport" Van Damme at his absolute best, Bolo at his most evil best as well!... Kumite! Kumite! Kumite! that movie is just pure awesomeness! and as I said at lot of kids dont know about the movie nowadays so its up to us older fu..ks to direct them to awesome movies. Go see it!!

AC97C992-4476-48D0-8F87-9012EBEBF924.jpeg Had to bump this.
Stumbled across a real piece of shit, thats so bad it’s good. Watch it free on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/College-Kickboxers-Ken-McLeod/dp/B079RTKHFC/ref=nodl_
A college freshman who trains in martial arts is beaten up at work by a racist gang. His co-worker, a Chinese cook, beats the gang up and trains the young man in kung fu. When a tournament is to be held, the teacher tells the student that he will not teach him for money. However, when the gang beats up the student's best friend, the student now must make the choice of entering the tournament or keeping the promise to his teacher.

Seems like this is a pretty overlooked film on Van Damme's CV but I always enjoyed The Quest

e0617966-7849-4df1-8406-6c5a7dd81931.jpg
My favourite JCVD movie

Closer to Street Fighter spirit than his actual Street Fighter movie

Reactions: Zer
Back