Favorite Pride Shockwave Fight?

Fedor-Nog 3, easy. I watch that fight all the time. That’s my favorite Fedor performance, he was just on another level. One that no heavyweight has achieved yet.
Totally agree. Fedor was so complete, his ground and pound was the best and I just never ever thought for a second that Nog was gonna tap him. Fedor always is in control.

With it being New Years it got me thinking of the great Shockwave cards Pride used to put on during NYE. (With the exception of the first Shockwave in 02 which was during August and was promoted with K1)

Stacked cards! Great scaps!

What is your favorite fight of the bunch?

Happy New Years guys! I hope 2022 is better than the past couple of years! Cheers.

I was reminicsing as well, 15 years since a NYE's pride event.

Dan Henderson beating the shite out of Murilo Bustamante was a good fight

you mean a fight in which Murilo schooled Dan for like 95% of the fight minus one burst from Dan?

this is one of the fights that helped cement the legend of “Decision Dan”

you mean a fight in which Murilo schooled Dan for like 95% of the fight minus one burst from Dan?

this is one of the fights that helped cement the legend of “Decision Dan”
What you talking bout Willis? Dan annihilated him. Where do you get Murilo schooling Hendo in a 53 second fight?

Dan Henderson beating the shite out of Murilo Bustamante was a good fight

if by 'beating the shite out of' you mean 'getting another unjust decision in his favour' (showing again why his nick at the time was 'Decision Dan'....) yes that was a good fight.

edit: lol I didn't even read the other guy bringing up the whole Decision Dan thing before I typed this out.

Back