FBG shot and killed

Imagine how terrifying that had to be.

You're in the nicest part of Chicago thinking you're safe, just doing some shopping. Then 2 cars pull up and 4 guys get out and start dumping mags at you. You pull out your only line of defense and it jams...cant get a single shot off.

Hell of a way to go out. Worst part is you dont die instantly. You hang on for over 10 minutes while people film you roll around and yell "they got Duck! The killed FBG Duck!" While you're still alive but bleeding out

Man...

As long as people like you glorify this it will continue to happen

This shit will never end because you cant just tell them "live better, let it go. this lifestyle isn't going to work out"

because from their perspective, this other side has killed numerous of their friends, cousins, brothers, nephews, etc as well as disrespected the name of the deceased.

Its asking a lot to tell someone to "just let it go" when they have buried many of their loved ones because of them and they are still actively mocking their death.
4ba6c2ccde24b77cadbfd46e0d613999d0ab034143efe7c5b298235c9a777dca_1.jpg

I listen to a wide variety of music. Part of my taste is the most senseless, violent, thuggish music possible which Duck has a few songs that fit that bill. It's not all I listen to and I never said hes the best out of Chicago. Just a big name/one of the most well known

Your the scum of the earth. Thank you for killing your leader though.

These 'communities' should just be walled off and left to anarchy. Everyone there hates the cops and don't want their help anyway.

BLM don't give a fuck when black kills black, they accept it as part of black culture.

We should do this. You can go in but you can't come out. No one can come out. And ship off everyone that's part of BLM

Let's not forget that old white guys built this genre and paid young white people to serve as record execs pushing and encouraging as much violence in this music for over 30 years before this current generation even got involved. They saw NWA and realized they could make a lot of money taking it a step further.

Those old white guys didn't create this genre though. They only took advantage of an opportunity to make bank just like any real businessman would. The only thing that matter to them is money. NWA came out, was wildly popular, so those white guys jumped at an opportunity to make cash. That's business. That's capitalism. Unfortunately, there has never been morals in business. These are the same white guys who jumped on the conscious Hip Hop bandwagon when Kanye originally came out and became the biggest Hip Hop artist. Consumers drive business, and not the other way around. If NWA and gangsta rap didn't get popular, those white guys wouldn't have cared nor jumped on it.

I love and believe in some conspiracy theories, but this one is just not it IMO. As creators and consumers, we are more responsible for where this culture is. Businesses will always go after what gets the most eyes and ears. That's just common sense.

Last edited:
dont know what that was but let me guess, his songs were about guns, shooting people and colective mental retardation known as gangs right

the cluster of stupidity that is Chicago is what makes it so dangerous, fucking dipshits

Holy shit who listens to this music besides other thugs who will be dead in under 10 years? Shit is garbage

Jesus Christ that was terrible, just awful. I can't believe that people listen to that. But to TS point about this guy making millions and moving out of the hood, would anyone still listen to this shitty music if he did? What I mean is......his legitimacy as an actual thug is the only reason that anyone listens to this crap, right? I find it extremely hard to believe that anyone could listen to this guy slowly slur his way through these very basic lyrics, which are just threats and boasts of violence, and truly enjoy it for its artistic merit. It only has value because the guy is a real gangster and the possibility exists that he will one day be murdered.

Imagine how terrifying that had to be.

You're in the nicest part of Chicago thinking you're safe, just doing some shopping. Then 2 cars pull up and 4 guys get out and start dumping mags at you. You pull out your only line of defense and it jams...cant get a single shot off.

Hell of a way to go out. Worst part is you dont die instantly. You hang on for over 10 minutes while people film you roll around and yell "they got Duck! The killed FBG Duck!" While you're still alive but bleeding out

Man...

You can fix a jammed Glock in no time at all. Tap, rack, bang. Dude was just a moron who liked to prance around with guns in his music videos but had no real clue on how to use them.

You can fix a jammed Glock in no time at all. Tap, rack, bang. Dude was just a moron who liked to prance around with guns in his music videos but had no real clue on how to use them.
Dude that may be true but Issa whole other animal when 4 men are actively shooting at you out of nowhere and you're caught of guard out in the open.

You think he, let alone anyone but the most seasoned combat vets, are going to remember to do that even if they know, while getting pelted in the chest with bullets?

Dude that may be true but Issa whole other animal when 4 men are actively shooting at you out of nowhere and you're caught of guard out in the open.

You think he, let alone anyone but the most seasoned combat vets, are going to remember to do that even if they know, while getting pelted in the chest with bullets?

He should’ve remembered he might still be alive. I’m pretty sure I would when I’m like hmm why isn’t my gun working? You should always know your tools if you plan to use them. But regardless he’s a moron for having an extended mag anyway as they’re known to cause jams which he’s obviously ill equipped at fixing.

It's pretty wild that he was killed in the nicest neighborhood of Chicago. Can only imagine what all of those wealthy people around there must be thinking.

But yeah, it is a big deal when someone like this gets killed because there's always retaliation. And it's never that simple either.. there's going to be a lot of wild shootings until they get the guys that killed him and probably a few others. It is never a big secret who did it either because these guys are dumb enough to broadcast it across social media for street cred. May as well paint a big fucking target on your forehead.

The worst part to come of this is that people in the Englewood community are already telling people to hide inside and not let their kids out because they expect the area around 63rd and King to turn into a war zone.

Back