Crime Federal Government Flagged Transactions Using Terms like "MAGA" and "TRUMP" for Financial Institutions

only select Dicks sell fire arms around the country now - the one up the road from me originally stopped selling any rifles on an AR platform (believe in response to a mass shooting) and recently renovated and removed firearms altogether
Really? Interesting. I havent been to the one here in a bit but surprised.

That's some sick shit right there. These Leftist Judges and their lawfare is going to make Trump President. Normal Americans will see that headline and be pissed. Well, except the guys that don't like their Mother in Laws.

No, normal Americans don't pay attention to, and get duped by an idiot like Tim Pool.

Trump requested a delay in the trial it was denied. He isn't required to be there. He isn't most days. He can attend the funeral if he really cares, and let's be real, we all know he doesn't.

So this Langford guy is the Jessica Tarlov of the war room.
Cool but she’s gorgeous IMO,
Post pic for comparison.

Last edited:
I think it's almost certain that this story will fall apart later, as Republican persecution fantasies always do.
Says the fantasy purveyor himself, projecting libtard agendas like an old 8mm grainy on a blank garage wall in San Dimas.

There's nothing more dangerous than a weaponized Bible when it's held upside down...
Lol I remember that.

Don't remember why he held it that way though, do you?
15ca37e870abc4.png.webp
"(Male) Pattern (Baldness) Oswalt"

Last edited:
So this Langford guy is the Jessica Tarlov of the war room.
Cool but she’s gorgeous IMO,
Post pic for comparison.
So who would the rest of the cast be? Are you the Gutfeld or Watters of the WR? :D

That's some sick shit right there. These Leftist Judges and their lawfare is going to make Trump President. Normal Americans will see that headline and be pissed. Well, except the guys that don't like their Mother in Laws.

when melanias mom was in the hospital dying, orange cosby was busy throwing new years eve parties and then campaigning in iowa. i doubt she means anything at all to the mandarin molester unless he can bury her on his golf course just to get a tax break.

melania's mom dying was probably the best thing that ever happened to the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist in quite some time, seeing how it's the one time all year where orange cuckboi will be within proximity of his wife and not have to pay her money just to be seen with him. though he probably got stuck with the funeral bill. oh well, just bury her next to the 9'th hole and write that shit off!

zesto molesto has every opportunity to attend his own trial and so does his legal counsel. the judge did not prevent them from attending. shame on the court system for not adhering their schedules to revolve around diaper don's golfing desires and personal interests. how dare they not postpone the trial for at least 10 years just to give my orange messiah adequate time to grieve for his tragic loss! 45'th degree witch hunt, the likes of which we've never seen before! to hell with that woman who he raped and repeatedly defamed, orange jesus is the real victim here!

Last edited:
It’s reassuring to know that the federal government gives that same level of attention and surveillance to subversive groups like antifa and BLM not to mention the multitude of pedophiles out there as well.
Where is the evidence that they don't?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back