Crime Federal Government Flagged Transactions Using Terms like "MAGA" and "TRUMP" for Financial Institutions

Well I haven't read the details so can't comment on how much encroachment there was. Have the courts ruled against these requests anywhere? To be honest these MAGA House goons have disseminated enough hand picked data regarding Joe and Hunter, that has not even been enough to determine a crime they can investigate, that I'm initially skeptical of this report not being just another red herring.
Lets just say the headline is right. Keep in mind how you would feel if similar stunt is pulled while Trump is in office.

I don't know, you can play it off as a Selfie Stroll or a Capitol Tour, but there was real sedition with real ringleaders. It's not about "It would never have worked" it's about "It never should have been attempted". Even the pawns should be made an example of to discourage this type of thing from happening again. And I do know most of the people there didn't commit any crimes but even the ones that just trespassed should be charged with misdemeanors.
FBI enablers helped to foment the entire thing but I get what you’re saying. It’s unfortunate that MSM didn’t characterize the entire episode as mostly peaceful like they did when violent extremists torched police precincts, local businesses, vehicles etc in the aftermath of floyd.

Read the headline. This popped in my head.

Lets just say the headline is right. Keep in mind how you would feel if similar stunt is pulled while Trump is in office.
I get why they published this, to get that rise out of you, but is it really illegal or unethical or was the data used improperly? If a court rules against it then I'll concede the point. However if nothing comes of this Jordan isn't going to announce it was all smoke and no fire.

We need to face the unfortunate reality that we’re being fed conflicting and dispirate accounts of events and that unless you were there or know someone who was there to witness things, media coercion and distortion is the rule, not the exception.

Last edited:
The weaponization of the Federal government against American citizens for buying things like a Bible should outrage everyone but the left defends this crap.

On the flip side, the weaponization of the Bible has probably lead to more death and suffering than any text in the history of civilization

Is it because he owes a ton of money or because he’s always doing illegal shit?
It's American citizens that bought Bibles or bought something with MAGA or Trump in it. Anyone that shopped Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and Dick’s Sporting Good got labeled as potential violent extremists or a domestic terrorist.

It's American citizens that bought Bibles or bought something with MAGA or Trump in it. Anyone that shopped Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and Dick’s Sporting Good got labeled as potential violent extremists or a domestic terrorist.
I’m sure the fish and deer agree then

They flag my transaction when I buy sunflower seeds at Bass Pro Shop? <6>

Cliff Notes:

If you shopped at Dick's Sporting Goods (fuck them by the way), Cabela's / Bass Pro Shop, are a Hunter / Shooter, had "Trump" or "MAGA" in the purchase terms, or even bought bibles you landed under Federal surveillance without a warrant, probably cause, or anything. You're 4th Amendment Rights no longer exist to the bureaucrats of Treasury in the Office of Regulatory Policy (FinCEN).

Here is the lead scumbag that pushed this all through.

Noah Bishoff is the Director of the Office of Regulatory Policy at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). In this capacity, he oversees the...​

These assholes faces should be spread all over the net, so their neighbors, family, friends, and acquaintances know this is the type of person that shits on your rights.

15ca37e870abc4.png.webp

That's what a Deep State scumbag looks like.

while we at it, let's deport the trump voters to Russia, no liberal constitution or any of that bs.
they would love it there.

^^^ This is an idiot post. This thread straight up reveals 4th Amendment Bill of Rights violations by the Federal Government. You want to deport those already having their rights trampled on? At least you're not calling for them to be murdered anymore. You would have made a fine Soviet or Nazi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back