Social FedEx Shooter Browsed White Supremacist Websites

I've just been informed recently that the term "Anglo-Saxon" is racist, so would looking at history websites about the Migration Era be considered looking at White supremacist websites?

Okay. What about if your Muslim or a devout follower of Louis Farrahken ? Restrictions to anything that can be used as a weapon ?
What? All Muslims? That would be like saying all Whites shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Are all Muslims bad?

What? All Muslims? That would be like saying all Whites shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Are all Muslims bad?
I don't think anybody should be restricted unless they have violent history or physcppathic tendencies. So no.

Well it's time for the FBI to investigate and this will be a talking point for month with fake hoaxs happening on school campuses. Whatever happened to that immigrant driver that got killed by the two chicks ?
he det

One thing that pretty much every single one of these mass shootings have in common, they were done by males. Men have gone throughout history raping, killing, enslaving, conquering for various reasons. Women haven't done anything on the scale of men when it comes to these terrible things. This is why the patriarchy must fall.

One thing that pretty much every single one of these mass shootings have in common, they were done by males. Men have gone throughout history raping, killing, enslaving, conquering for various reasons. Women haven't done anything on the scale of men when it comes to these terrible things. This is why the patriarchy must fall.
They are working on getting a chance to try... Believe it.

I've just been informed recently that the term "Anglo-Saxon" is racist, so would looking at history websites about the Migration Era be considered looking at White supremacist websites?
Who informed you of this?

I actually heard just this ....on a Conservative AM talk radio show a few days ago. That men are the ones responsible for the overwhelmingly number of mass shootings.

I heard the shooter once went to a Taylor Swift concert, so it cancels out
Nice try “Chad”

That’s a bs statement to put out there. Nobody knows what sites or why he looked at them. And now looking is guilt to the left. That’s insane

As if these fat ANTIFA queens dont surf websites in hopes of doxxing people. I bet the time they spend on those sites DWARFS any spent by actual "nazis"

So, were these websites actually white supremacist websites or just websites that fit the new definition of white supremacy? Cause as you know, everything conservative and or white carries that designation.

He was probably on Jordan Peterson's website watching a video about taking personal responsibility and cleaning his room.

An idiot?
Was not aware of her before you linked it.

After having a very quick glance, it looks like she is saying Anglo Saxon as a term is racist because it ignores other ethics and races. She says it is also an euphemism for White. She may be right on the euphemism , but that does not make Anglo-Saxon a racist term. I don't have her qualifications but I disagree with her view.

She is just one person ; there are people saying all kinds of silly things online. If you had academia, politicians, celebs, mainstream media giving credence to this view it would mean something.

There's a mining company named Anglo-American, a major oil company is Anglo-Dutch Shell, there is a commerical vehicles manufacturer called Saxon. The British Army uses an APC called Saxon. And there are many others businesses with the name Saxon. Anthropologists , linguists and archaeologists have not banished the term Anglo-Saxon.

Was not aware of her before you linked it.

After having a very quick glance, it looks like she is saying Anglo Saxon as a term is racist because it ignores other ethics and races. She says it is also an euphemism for White. She may be right on the euphemism , but that does not make Anglo-Saxon a racist term. I don't have her qualifications but I disagree with her view.

She is just one person ; there are people saying all kinds of silly things online. If you had academia, politicians, celebs, mainstream media giving credence to this view it would mean something.
This is just one person that I provided an example of to you as it is recent, but this isn't the only one and their has been a concerted effort to re-write history to make the past more diverse than it really was in order to meet today's standards of inclusion. It hasn't just been done to Anglo-Saxons, it's been done to the Norse of the Viking Age as well.

If you care to look into it a bit more, here's a good listen. Again, this is just one example I'm not going to bombard you with a bunch of information that you likely don't have the time and interest to delve into.

So hate speech?
Incitement and treason. Meaning she threatened the very institution of the Judicial branch of government by trying to sway Jurors and strike fear to those involved in the case.

Hate speech has nothing to do with it. That's a different subject altogether.

Back