Fedor beat Tim and Andrei but not because he was a better fighter.

Took one look at the thread title, and I instantly guessed the TS.

Ya your retarded (dub me go for it) if you've ever seen either fight the ropes do not come into play once!! And the Sylvia fight was quicker then you could take a piss

Really? I kind of remember Fedor bouncing off the ropes from a Arlovski front kick to the body, then Arlovski went for an ill advised flying knee at the same moment that Fedor threw a wild looping punch.

Is my brain fucking with me?

That's not true. Go look at all the FEDOR IS GOAT threads. Some losses don't count.

Sir i am a fan of Fedor, in fact he is my favorite fighter of all time. However his losses were as real as Tim Sylvia's, your favorite fighter. I don't share the same sentiments as other Fedor fan's however that i would be willing to say his losses don't count.

Im at this board for a short period of time but for sure this is the most retarded thread I ever saw on any MMA board ever.

Really? I kind of remember Fedor bouncing off the ropes from a Arlovski front kick to the body, then Arlovski went for an ill advised flying knee at the same moment that Fedor threw a wild looping punch.

Is my brain fucking with me?

I thought Arlovski looked fantastic that first minute and half, he was slowly choosing his strikes which were effective then made that disastrous choice to try and do a flying knee. I believe even Freddie Roach (his boxing trainer at the time) was incredulous to explain why he did it.

I don't agree with your post, but I do think Fedor is super overrated.

Im at this board for a short period of time but for sure this is the most retarded thread I ever saw on any MMA board ever.

Not saying it isn't retarded but there's been far worse threads today let alone ever.

the werdum loss is legit as they come. it's the nature of the business. old veterans lose to new up and coming fighters. it's not like werdum is a bum, he's got multiple gold medals in grappling tournaments, and is going on a jones-like run right now. hendo/bigfoot, meh, they were both on that trt loophole.

as for arlovski/sylvia, i think they just got caught. if they fought multiple times, i could see andrei catching fedor too like fujita did, but finishing the job. i love timmy, he's one of my fav heavyweights, but i think he was too slow in that match up, and styles make fights.

My mom thinks you're super overrated.

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

LOL Tim Sylvia. That guy is the biggest embarrassment of this sport. I would be ashamed if i called myself his fan.

LOL Tim Slyvia. That guy is the biggest embarrassment of this sport. I would be ashamed if i called myself his fan.

He's arguably the most accomplished UFC HW of all-time

It was because he fought them in a ring. Those guys were more cage fighters than ring fighters.

You know, kinda like how Fedor's Strikeforce losses were more a result of him fighting in a cage instead of a ring.

go back into hiding goobz. still butt hurt over a fight that happened 7 years ago? fedor beat your boy in 36 seconds in the center of the ring. but if you want to use your logic and claim the ring/cage is what determined the outcome please tell me how ray mercer knocked him out in 9 seconds in a cage when ray is a "ring" fighter and sylvia is more of a "cage" fighter.

Back