Rumored Fedor Considering Pulling Out...

Hmm - I got to agree - the open work-out seemed a bit off. And yeah - during the follow-up interview, he did mention injuries and age and him thinking more and more about retiring. Though, this is in part because of the persistent questions regarding his age from the journalists, who probably also felt something was off during the open work-out, hence their question about his current energy levels as opposed to how much energy he had in the moments up to his previous fights.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He mentioned before the Sonnen fight that he was really starting to feel his age. He said workouts are getting really hard and laughed at how he thought he got tired training when he was young and that it's nothing compared to now.

It was sad. Age sucks.

Last edited:
Fedor was 32 years old when this "Tournament" started. Its not his fault.

Per:

If he's sick or injured, I'd rather him pull out. This is too big of a fight for legacy to go in compromised. That's never really mattered to him it seems but it does to me :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Idk what to believe. Obviously they’re not gonna come out and say “This is true but he will still try to fight.”
Yeah like Fedor's feeling pretty shitty but will still fight. lol That would never happen. I do hope he's really fine and ready to go to war but if he isn't... man, just pull out. It fucking sucks but he needs to wise.

Yeah like Fedor's feeling pretty shitty but will still fight. lol That would never happen. I do hope he's really fine and ready to go to war but if he isn't... man, just pull out. It fucking sucks but he needs to wise.
I don't think it'll happen that way. I think he isn't feeling well. I think that he's going to fight anyway. We would all love to see him step into the cage for the last time, fully prepared and ready to give it everything his body still has left to give in the combat arena. I don't think he's going to put it off though. I don't think he has any interest in going through another camp of exhausting days and miserable pain from a lifetime of training and beatings, both given and taken. For me, he's the GOAT. I think he's going to go in there and either land the unlikely shot and subsequent gnp, or lose in a miserable fashion. I think either way, he's ok with his career and doesn't want to go through all of this again.

I know if Fedor wins, Coker wants him to fight the Mitrione again or Kongo. I hope Fedor just retires win or lose but I bet his scumbag management will keep talking him into fighting until his legacy is ruined.

I considered pulling out but I just washed the sheets so I stayed in.

Noooooo man Wtf, they are confirming he pulled out according to sawcon

Fedor is a smart man. If he's not feeling well he won't fight. even if something does bother him and he decides to fight then it's nothing major.

Per:

If he's sick or injured, I'd rather him pull out. This is too big of a fight for legacy to go in compromised. That's never really mattered to him it seems but it does to me :(

Is Anthony Walker a legit source?

Fedor coming up with an excuse when Bader destroys him
You-Are-A-Douchbag-Funny-Image.jpg

Fedor never put himself on a pedestal and never had any excuses when he lost only total respect for everyone that he fought against.

He looks ok to me. For the Sonnen fight he looked genuinely sick, red nose and eyes, sweating like crazy after his open workout. He had more 'pop' in this workout and was breathing ok. I don;t think there is a story here....just my opinion.

Fake news.

But uncle Chael should be ready to step in.
OG.. uncrowned HW champion. Robbed against Fedor. Bad Guy inc. How good is Conor McGregor? Where does Kevin Lee fits in all of this?

Back