Fedor did lose in his prime

Except it wasn't a punch, it was an elbow that grazed him and cut him. Elbows were illegal in that promotion.

He got cut by an illegal strike and yet he was given the loss, which is why people don't really count it.

I bet OP thinks Conor has never lost!

Jones is 31
GSP retired at 32
Fedor lost at 33

When Fedor was 32 his record was 31-1

To toyishi kohsoka and thats a fact. You may pretend that it doesn’t count but its a fact that kohsoka threw a punch and it caused a fight ending cut on Fedor and the official decision was a TKO victory for kohsoka. If the fight continued, fedor would not been able to fight effectively and he would have been KO’d for real . If fedor was as good as fanboys say he was, he would have dodged or blocked the strike cleanly and not been tagged by the elbow.
troll me.png

Cut was caused by an elbow

Elbows were not legal

Tournament needed a winner to continue

To toyishi kohsoka and thats a fact. You may pretend that it doesn’t count but its a fact that kohsoka threw a punch and it caused a fight ending cut on Fedor and the official decision was a TKO victory for kohsoka. If the fight continued, fedor would not been able to fight effectively and he would have been KO’d for real . If fedor was as good as fanboys say he was, he would have dodged or blocked the strike cleanly and not been tagged by the elbow.

<Huh2>

Tk also was soundly beaten in a rematch fedor bless

Btw I'm ok with your opinion as long as you count Hamill's win over Jones and Anderson Silva loss in Japan as in their prime losses too.

Last edited:
Fedor never lost in his prime
Is true, Fedor's prime ended at around the Tim Sylvia fight.

However, I still don't hold him as the greatest MMA fighter ever. I think multiple fighters beat him.

Yes he did indeed lose in his prime. In much the same way Hamil kicked the living shit out of Jone Jones, handing him his only loss in his prime.

Did you see how badly he fucked Kohsaka up in the rematch? Thats the only time you could tell Fedor was emotional in a fight. Absolutely fucking savage beatdown. Nice trolling TS, Im impressed. I guess the GOAT debate boils down to Kohsaka and Hammil by this logic.

Troll OP aside, was Fedor at his best yet in the TK fight? In the fight before the TK match he struggled mightily with a much smaller Arona. He was still 9 fights away from fighting Nog for the belt. That's a lot of fights to sharpen your game.

I'd argue that he was whipping everyone and wasn't even the Last Emperor that we remember him as yet.

If this was a street fight, or a fight under unified rules, Fedor would've lost already considering his condition was bad enough for the fight to be stopped by a doctor.

Did you see how badly he fucked Kohsaka up in the rematch? Thats the only time you could tell Fedor was emotional in a fight. Absolutely fucking savage beatdown. Nice trolling TS, Im impressed. I guess the GOAT debate boils down to Kohsaka and Hammil by this logic.
They’re 1-1, who’s to say that TK wouldn’t have kicked his ass in the third fight?

If this was a street fight, or a fight under unified rules, Fedor would've lost already considering his condition was bad enough for the fight to be stopped by a doctor.

There are no doctors in street fights, so that's a pretty lame argument.

A few things.

1. he was in his 5th fight. How is that prime?

2. He didn't get hit with a punch he got cut by an illegal elbow.

3. You are trying too hard

Back