Media Fedor does seminar in Serbia, still in great shape.

Yeah it’s pretty obvious he’s on something. And who cares, they’re all on PEDs.

View attachment 1043279

Fedors pudgyness was a tad overblown IMO. He always had a lot of muscle under that layer of fat. He was always built like a tank.
Showing him 20 years ago in Pride where they didn’t test and was the last time he almost was at this shape in no way makes it less likely he’s on TRT now. It makes it even more likely.

He’s retired, let him enjoy life as he can now as a rich person without testing.

Last edited:
Fedor suddenly has a bicep vein for the first time in his career at 47.

Okay brother.
What, bicep vein is always visible on some people (you can see it on any Fedor's pic on the left arm). Veins are visible even without working out at all. Just genetics, probably strength too. I always had veiny arms, visible on right biceps and forearms.

But sure, he may be on something, just saying many people look naturally that way and he is very strong genetically.

Last edited:
Showing him 20 years ago in Pride where they didn’t test and was the last time he almost was at this shape in no way makes it less likely he’s on TRT now. It makes it even more likely.

He’s retired, let him enjoy life as he can now as a rich person without testing.

I wasn't even saying he's not on something. I'm saying someone having a muscular bicep isn't some leading indicator that they're on something.

He'll probably end up fighting again.

Not sure how everyone is certain that it is TRT, your testosterone can be fine in 40s/50s, to me he looks natural. like 18-20% bodyfat and a lot of muscles, he had small ups and downs in body fat, but always somewhat similar and in check with age.

Natural is always better if you do not have some condition, stable testosterone levels, mood, emotions, sex drive, all is better that way - taking TRT in 30/40s and having small balls and fluctuating T is not so smart and healthy, psychologically especially. Usually weak/insecure men do it to transform, but it just creates even weaker person in my opinion...

Indeed. The fact that he, and so many ex-athletes even need to get on TRT in middle age should just tell everyone how fucked up their hormones are from a lifetime of PED abuse. I've never touched a PED in my life and eat a reasonably good diet, and also a lifelong athlete. I'm almost as old as Fedor and my hormone levels are just fine on their own, I have no problems staying lean and/or putting on muscle and I run daily and swim fairly often.

To reiterate: Anybody that needs TRT in middle age, only needs it because they abused PEDs in their younger years. Or they have some kind of hormonal condition.

Just called up my buddy in Novi Sad to catch a seminar, wish I was in the area would definitely go. How often do you get to see the GOAT out and about?

What's the point of going on TRT in middle age if it just shrinks your balls? I'll eat right and stay in shape the natural way

It does not automatically cause testicular atrophy. However, you sure as shit feel better and not just physically. I am 57 and the difference 200 mg of Test Cyp a week makes is impossible to describe. Even my sleep is better.

To reiterate: Anybody that needs TRT in middle age, only needs it because they abused PEDs in their younger years. Or they have some kind of hormonal condition.
In fairness to fighters, the brain is an important part of the endocrine system and head injury can be the cause of hormonal conditions.

Back