Media Fedor Emelianenko expresses interest in fighting Francis Ngannou

How about Fedor vs Vitor in boxing ?

Seems like a more realistically winnable fight for both
Vítor refused to fight Fedor back when Fedor was invincible. It was considered to save an event (maybe affliction when Barnett popped for the 4th or 5th time?). Asked for catchweight and ultimately ducked.

Is Fedor broke?

Seems like he’s fishing for money fights (Tyson, NNN). If he really wanted to box he could aim lower starting out (like someone said Vitor or Spider even).
He's been fighting in Bellator for 100k flat pay of course he's broke. That's what happens when you spend most of your career fighting cans.

He's been fighting in Bellator for 100k flat pay of course he's broke. That's what happens when you spend most of your career fighting cans.

Fedors not broke. Russian government takes care of its athletes, they’re called “Masters of Sport” and receive money and prestigious positions. He’s just a warrior who doesn’t know what to do with himself if he’s not training and fighting.

Truly admirable courage by the goat but nahhh dont do it

Vítor refused to fight Fedor back when Fedor was invincible. It was considered to save an event (maybe affliction when Barnett popped for the 4th or 5th time?). Asked for catchweight and ultimately ducked.
True i remember rumblings of that possible fight and vitor wanted none of that smoke

No one did

How about you stay retired?

And that comes from a fan and someone who thinks you're the GOAT of MMA...

I think Fedor beats Francis!

(In a grappling match)

So when he says "I can't do MMA anymore" is he talking about back injuries? (i.e. why he stopped grappling?)

To be bluntly honest, Fedor style matches up with Ngannou better than youd think. He could Brett Rogers him or could get KO'd like Bader though.

Ngannou whiffs on the first punch, but the "whoosh" as his fist flies by takes out Fedor...sadly

Where was this hunger when he was in his physical prime, when JDS, Cain, Brock, Carwin were champs?

Back