News Fedor Emelianenko is set to return later this year. Opponent TBD

JDS maybe? Now that Reem has signed with Glory.

Hopefully they don't give him someone like Tim Johnson or anything.
Too crappy an opponent, or too tough? I think old man Fedor probably still knocks Johnson silly.
I hope.

Screw the Overeem fight. That guy would never fight Fedor without his peds. With the way JDS reacts to getting hit lately I could see Fedor lighting him up. Whoever it is I hope he can go out with a victory. It's expected anymore for these guys to fight in their 40's but once you cross the mid 40 mark I think it's time to hang them up.

As a Fedor fan I just want him to hang em up but if he needs a last fight then give him whoever he wants

Overeem said in an interview that he wants the fight

i dont think so, cause the pezao lost last week and hasnt a win since 2015....i see a very small chance of this
I know…. But IMO is a fair fight to make for 44 year old fedor

JDS? vs Fedor

I have not heard any rumors about JDS signing with anybody

if Oleinik gets cut from UFC, it could be him

Too crappy an opponent, or too tough? I think old man Fedor probably still knocks Johnson silly.
I hope.
Too random IMO.

I have no problem with Fedor fighting the Rampages, Chael or Mirs of the world.. but guys like Bader, Mitrione, Maldonado, etc.. that is silly.

Bigfoot got TKOed a few weeks ago in a random promotion. Maybe they can do the rematch.

Jake Paul Boxing Match? Nah Fedor isn't small enough. Tito Ortiz ...I could do with seeing that match too and its one Fedor could win like Fatpage.

Too random IMO.

I have no problem with Fedor fighting the Rampages, Chael or Mirs of the world.. but guys like Bader, Mitrione, Maldonado, etc.. that is silly.

Bigfoot got TKOed a few weeks ago in a random promotion. Maybe they can do the rematch.
I’d be fine with that rematch. Both fighters are well past it, and Fedor has never gotten the chance to avenge any of his Strikeforce losses. I don’t really mind fights like Mitrione, or Tim Johnson if they booked that, as they’re more current names than old legends but are winnable fights for Fedor. I guess Mitrione is getting up there in fight years, but he’s not an old legend like Mir.
Hopefully tomorrow’s announcement is for an interesting fight.

Back