Fedor Emelianenko or Jon Jones - Who has the most impressive win streak?

Who had the most impressive win streak?

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I didn't watch Pride back in the day. So Fedor's relevance kind of gets lost on me.

I had the pleasure of following MMA closely for the later years of Fedors run and it was SPECIAL.

I never saw anyone that was as universally respected among their peers.
Fedor was your favorite fighters favorite fighter.

this is fedors resume best wins where nog and cro cop
got humiliated in a drug testing org
seriously your comparing his resume to the monsters jones fought?
lmaoUntitled.png

Fedor was something else.

Jones' resume is good, but extreme weight cutting to avoid HW and roids, nah. And at 32 he had those close decisions, which many thought he lost (Santos, Reyes).
yeah typical fedor cult
where everyone was juicing but fedor was the only clean fighter
he got humiliated in a drug testing org seems obvious he doesnt like drug testing

and hey just check out fedors resume i mean u comparing the monsters jones fought
against these?Untitled.png

Your win count for Bones is understating his win streak!

Did you not account for his TKO (via pulsing exemption) win over USADA??
That’s a win no one in ufc history has recorded before.

Continuation to this thread.

The vote was so close in the other thread, that this needed a new thread to put them against each other 1 on 1.

Fedor Emelianenko - 27 fight win streak, that included successfully defending the HW title 5x.

Jon Jones - 19 fight win streak, that included successfully defending the LHW title 11x and also won the HW title.

Argument for Fedor Emelianenko to be your choice, he was small statured HW and fought in a weight class where you can easily lose to a KO. That's why a lot of LHW cut weight to fight at LHW to avoid fighting at HW.

Argument for Jon Jones to be your choice is he fought probably the most top 5 fighters in his long win streak. So he had higher more advanced competition.

licensed-image

jul-12-2023-los-angeles-ca-usa-jon-jones-arrives.jpg

Please Vote, Thank You.

@LionsDen24 @Crucif13d @HHJ @arkinso @mjfan23 @cmw43 @ChickenBrother @modulus @Black Blood @mirko>anyone @reddhelium @ScarfaceRAGE @Iroh @newcastleman
@Inspector 2211 @Benoitthegr8 @L0ki @Adamant @Tyrannosaurus rex @Sirwastealot @ProPROpro @Spath @Dr Guildo @Barteh @Naj85 @Snarly @Psychojoe86 @NenadRS
@wwkirk @mangokush @oldschoolmmafan @Sanctus @qw3rty @Chomsky Honk @NikLuk @GIBLERTBAPTISTA @ExitLUPin @Randlewand @Strijfy @Typrune Goatley @Fedor.D
@Thestevenseagal @Simple Southerner @asongoficeandfire @Sweater of AV @WOLVERINEKILLS @blue_whalee @Randy Jo @Natural Order @Goutfather @ElZid @Marko Polo
@Jfreemandrums @PhotographyRaptor @Seekerofhole @AL-Tappo McSnappo @Vigfree @LoneTiger8 @Hdfi @StonedLemur @mister piscadinha @World eater @Danny_boy @JSF
@AmonTobin @OLD RED @NoSmilez @RemyR @alexrooster @Dick @El Che @robbie @Downward Spiral @Russie @balkanbomber85 @markg171 @TankAbbott4Eva @Tchernobog
@JackWhite @nintey @Reign Supreme @Razor @RainyMonday @bloodyknuck @GSPenn1991 @KeiranMc @FedorsFists @Fergelmince @Harlekin @Fight Professor @meast @Kryptt
@pick999 @Yankee @DatSamboKid @loisestrad @JBJ was here @El Fernas @Gregoire1 @scgst4 @The Witcher @Brood @Johnnny @PurpleStorm @Bowel-forged Stool @eatu4tea
@IneedSometop @BigSexy444 @Omegasz @F15 @Cobra 03 @ComfortablyNumb55 @Davidjacksonjones @Wetarmpits @sanguinius @Nameless dude @The Siege @Fioretti @JKS
@AZZA B @Tweak896 @Wormwood @ticho123 @mmacrisis @TheMadHatter @Buff @BorderLiner @Papasmurf45619 @Corrado Soprano @Nobru @BlankaPresident @Shotcy @Pilo
@RockyLockridge @omawho402 @TheAlliance @Gamer007 @Shaolin Alan @revoltub @pankrat @FlyingDeathKick @Chael_Sonnen @TheBulge @23rd Century Sweetheart @Noraaq
@Odoylerules22 @gingerdemon @IronGolem007 @josh3000 @rearnakedchoke @Levi_ @Ares Black @aali14 @MastiffMike @Aldo145 @Skarsgard @Max Power @Prologue
@Arm Barbarian @Striker Fox @Relentless chase @Spam On Rye @21_others @Get To Da Choppa @orangecw @TJ Dillashank @-Sideways- @Spacebadger @AppliedScience
@Leonard Haid @Pious Augustus @d'Coda @Mend2412 @Black9 @KoChang @Fatback96 @Rogan789 @samko32 @RonDante
Fedor, in his prime, was the best I seen at HW and his win streak was the most impressive...at that time. JJ, was the most impressive during his time in the UFC. Without disrespecting either fighter, its just my opinion, but Fedor was more diverse and brutal at his time, and had an overall exciting game plan over JJ. I just like watching Fedor fights more and thats all it really is.... JJ, was so dominate that I don't really know how to compare the two, I can just respect them both and say IDK, both are the best at their time and I am fine with that.

Fedor just edges it. Jones has a far more consistent and decorated resume but Fedor had more dominance, more finishes and fought more dangerous opposition. Jones also had a large physical advantage over his opposition and still had to resort to drug cheating, whilst Fedor was a short flabby HW.

The 2 best fighters I’ve ever seen. Fedor always gets trashed on here but bones is even much more hated. So it’s a lot of who does one hate less.
One guy is terrible and the other guy failed a drug tests and isn’t a saint.

If there was a 3rd option that said “ neither streak is impressive “. That option would win on here.

I voted for jones. As he got into the ufc after a year of stepping in a gym and won the belt 2-3 years of after and he’s pushing 40 and has never lost. And is the greatest fighter who has lived other than fedor. So it’s a pick ‘em for me. Love both guys as fighters. And do not care if they’re saving orphans or drowning hobos Outside of fighting.

I'm not sure. Pride was a cesspool of shadyness where fishy fights were common, and Jones is a roid freak who looked monstrous compared to most of his opponents.

Fedor and it even isn't a question or a topic of debate. You are new, you are a noob if you think Jon Jones has a more impressive win streak. Fedor demolished all for his time period, the absolute best, while fighting other opponents in between. No one, no other HW will ever begin to compare or have the opportunity to test himself as he did. Fedor the real MMA goat. The old guard watches, while new life only begins to discover.

I'm not sure. Pride was a cesspool of shadyness where fishy fights were common, and Jones is a roid freak who looked monstrous compared to most of his opponents.
revisionist, noob, i know nothing about anything especially MMA history. name the fishy fights. name the fights Fedor was in. name the HW roster of both Pride FC and UFC at that time period. that is an absolute brain dead take. you brain dead person, you.

Jon Jones has been reigning longer than Fedor's entire streak even was. He's still on top today meanwhile Fedor's retired after getting knocked the fuck out again.

Ignore the autist weirdo fucks on here. They'll never let it go as it's the one thing they think they arguably have over the UFC. There's a reason why the actual stickied thread doesn't have Fedor winning no matter how hard they've tried, and so they make up new threads every now and then to try and give him more attention to "win" that thread.

It's obviously Jones who's fought nothing but top 10 fighters since 2011 and never lost.

Last edited:
It's really close, but I give the edge to Jones. He cleared out the division twice, didn't he? Cleaned out the old guard of former champs still relatively in their primes. Then beat all of his contemporaries.

But Fedor doing it for a decade can't be undersold either. Unfortunately, I didn't watch Pride back in the day. So Fedor's relevance kind of gets lost on me.

Jon Jones has been doing it for 16 years so doing it for a decade is rather irrelevant.

Fedor's win streak wasnt just undefeated, he didnt lose a single round, not even if you cut Pride 10 min rounds in half.

Jones has 3 fights were many thought he should have lost the decision in his "undefeated" run, none of that in Fedor's run after Arona literally months into his career.
So it can't be Jones for *arguably* losing fights, but it can be Fedor for getting knocked the fuck out, subbed, and beaten pillar to post. Multiple times.

Do you even listen to yourselves?

So it can't be Jones for *arguably* losing fights, but it can be Fedor for getting knocked the fuck out, subbed, and beaten pillar to post. Multiple times.

People always do this in P4P debates - it's like they somehow have convinced themselves that a couple of close fights that a lot of people thought Jones lost is somehow worse than actually losing multiple fights. It's weird.

People always do this in P4P debates - it's like they somehow have convinced themselves that a couple of close fights that a lot of people thought Jones lost is somehow worse than actually losing multiple fights. It's weird.
It's the most ridiculous thing. Their best defence is that Jon *arguably* lost meanwhile by comparison his contemparies got knocked the fuck out, subbed, and/or dominated.

Like wow, Jon arguably lost a 3-2 decision to Reyes. That's so much worse than getting KO'd in 13 seconds like Aldo or subbed in 60 seconds like Fedor. Totally the same thing.

One guy *might* have lost. The other absolutely fucking did. We saw them face down, ass up. They're nowhere near the same, yet the anti-Jones crowd always tries to pretend they are.

It's the most ridiculous thing. Their best defence is that Jon *arguably* lost meanwhile by comparison his contemparies got knocked the fuck out, subbed, and/or dominated.

Like wow, Jon arguably lost a 3-2 decision to Reyes. That's so much worse than getting KO'd in 13 seconds like Aldo or subbed in 60 seconds like Fedor. Totally the same thing.

One guy *might* have lost. The other absolutely fucking did. We saw them face down, ass up. They're nowhere near the same, yet the anti-Jones crowd always tries to pretend they are.
the nuance is, we're counting the most impressive WIN streak. that means no losses. Fedor's wins compared to Jones are far better on paper, visibly, and obviously on record. comparing WIN streaks, Fedor's is infinitely more impressive. Jones arguably lost to Gus the first time, and Dom Reyes. Fedor did not have any close fights in his WIN streak, the only moment where any mortal came close to victory was from Iron Skull Fujita. That was it. Besides that Fedor masterfully demonstrated peak HW MMA at the highest levels, with a few joke fights in between (Ogawa, Goodridge, Zuluzinho, etc). Besides that he starched the elites at that time.

the nuance is, we're counting the most impressive WIN streak. that means no losses. Fedor's wins compared to Jones are far better on paper, visibly, and obviously on record. comparing WIN streaks, Fedor's is infinitely more impressive. Jones arguably lost to Gus the first time, and Dom Reyes. Fedor did not have any close fights in his WIN streak, the only moment where any mortal came close to victory was from Iron Skull Fujita. That was it. Besides that Fedor masterfully demonstrated peak HW MMA at the highest levels, with a few joke fights in between (Ogawa, Goodridge, Zuluzinho, etc). Besides that he starched the elites at that time.
They're not. Jones brutally dominated and/or finished an entire crop of Pride legends then did the same to a new generation of UFC/strikeforce fighters while experimenting with techniques he claimed to get off of youtube videos. Fedor never beat a high-level guy so badly that he tapped to strikes. Also I like how you leave out Fedor getting outgrappled and nearly tapped by Mark Hunt. Are you really saying that Americana attempt wasn't close? Regardless it was straight up embarassing for a grappler of Fedor's caliber to be put in that situation by a guy who barely trained jiujitsu

The question was undefeated runs and I pointed out Jones undefeated run was much less definitive.

Jones also has barely fought in his latter career, one match in the last 4 years and looks like he might retire after fighting an old Stipe, obviously looking to protected his undefeated run.

Back