Fedor is about fight Fabio... anyone really cares?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just watched this movie about Fedor preparing to fight Maldonado and story about his team overall.
Its awesome to see Fedor to be active, training himselft and transferring his great expirience to a younger generation of fighters... His team actually consists of gifted and well-rounded fighters.

Though may be this is just my own impression, but i don't see the Fedor mindset to be much changed since Strikeforce run, also can't find any evidence of his training process to be changed much since that time.
Also his team is great and hardworking guys who no doubt would have success in pro-MMA, but i simply don't see another Fedor among them.
So personally me can't really expect new big fights in UFC for Fedor. Even if he signs, the only I can expect is fight with some veterans, but not a real run for the belt. (Hope i am mistaken though)

So what're your thoughts on this? What you expect of Fabio fight? What's next for Fedor and what would you do if you're Fedor?

Nope. It's Julesnar next month. Nothing else matters.

This is bigger than Broktober, its Fedune time!

I'm expecting non drug tested Fabio to KO Fedor and make me some good cash.

The UFC heavyweight division is a joke. Anyone can be beaten on any given night. They havent had a strong champion in a looong time.
Fedor could EASILY finish anyone.

The fight is so uninteresting that he might as well fight the old model Fabio. It's a waste of someone like Fedor, although hardly the first time.

The UFC heavyweight division is a joke. Anyone can be beaten on any given night. They havent had a strong champion in a looong time.

Agreed. If Fedor came into the UFC can became champ I wouldn't be surprised at all.

feder is the goat and i still dont care. hes giving people reasons not to tune into his fights.

If I said that I cared alot about the fight then I would be lying, but I would also be lying if I said im not going to watch the fight at some stage.

My prediction...

He beats Fabio by armbar in quick fashion by 2 minutes of first round, afterwards makes speech on what an honor it was to get back into the MMA arena, he then patiently awaits in his snowy enclave home with bearskin at his feet. UFC 200 arrives and sometimes during the main card Dana White goes into the cage and makes an announcement, that they have signed the greatest heavyweight in MMA history Fedor Emilanenko, to a 3 fight cotract where he faces Roy Nelson as his first match.

As he could easily be finished by anyone. Hendo did it, Werdum did and Bigfoot did it. It is all about timing. I don't expect Fedor to reach his prime form ever again.

So many bs opponents they feed him nowadays though. Hasnt had a proper opponent since 2011.

Beat Fabio and sign the UFC contract

Lose to Fabio and retire.

Its simple

Fedja Jimilianenko fighting in 2016

giphy.gif

... by the way: I was totally into Shania pre- and during puberty (maybe someone's highly interested in that info).

Fabio fell to the UFC champ in like 30 seconds
Fabio is a 205'er
Fedor has plenty of fun fights waiting in the UFC but I do not see him beating top guys but hey Arlovski did, recently
that said I see Fedors run similar, a short run, tons of hype, capped by Fedor losing to the top guys

The reality all Sherdoggers need to realize....At this point, both Fedor and Brock are nothing more than "attractions." In reality, neither is going to make any kind of a major title run. Both are in their respective companies to earn a good deserved pay day, and help draw viewers to the cards each are on. If each wins....maybe something can be worked out to where they fight each other soon for a huge payday....but other than that....don't expect either one to go on a championship tear.

i'll be tuning in just to see if Fabio knocks him out and feed of the tears of sherdog

I don't care much...but also wouldn't care much if it was Lesnar who was fighting Maldonado at this event, which is probably taking place early afternoon while I am at work. The promotion, the time of the event, and the quality of Fedor's opponent make this lackluster.

Back