Fedor is the Mighty Mouse of the MMA-heavyweight history

Anyone played the new overwatch map yet? It's so cool.

You're wrong and underrating both fighters for edge points.

ShietStorm incoming tho.

no problem

Otto-Bambus.jpg

Joe B. is 25-4 and most of his career was at bantamweight at the time he fought DJ. He only lost to one other fighter in his entire career, decisions to Dom Cruz.

Don't tell me Joe B. isn't an elite, well rounded fighter. DJ flat lined KO'd him in the first round. Prime Dodson and McCall were world class fighters commensurate in skill and experience with the top 10 guys in any division.

Cejudo was still green but its obvious what a special talent he is. Walked right through him like it was nothing.

I'd argue paper thin divisions like 205 and 265, which still shuffle around the old farts of yesteryear, definitely do not have deeper talent pools. Men that size with elite genetics don't consider MMA unless its a last resort.

Doesn't every champ look good against weak competition?

And Fedor looked good against the top competition of his time. I'd rewatch the Crocop and Nog fights.

Joe B. is 25-4 and most of his career was at bantamweight at the time he fought DJ. He only lost to one other fighter in his entire career, decisions to Dom Cruz.

Don't tell me Joe B. isn't an elite, well rounded fighter. DJ flat lined KO'd him in the first round. Prime Dodson and McCall were world class fighters commensurate in skill and experience with the top 10 guys in any division.

Cejudo was still green but its obvious what a special talent he is. Walked right through him like it was nothing.

I'd argue paper thin divisions like 205 and 265, which still shuffle around the old farts of yesteryear, definitely do not have deeper talent pools. Men that size with elite genetics don't consider MMA unless its a last resort.

Like Fedor he fought a few good names.

Fought a LOTS of Cans too tho.

Like Fedor he fought a few good names.

Fought a LOTS of Cans too tho.

Fedor fought a number of guys in cartoon fights. Guys far smaller then his weight division and some guys with virtually no MMA experience.

DJ hasn't done anything remotely like that. What are we really complaining about here?

Ray Borg was 11-2 and 7 of those fights were in the UFC. Cariaso was 7-3 in the UFC with 23 pro fights. These are not freak show Fedor fights, and these are not guys who are smaller then the 125lbs division.

Doesn't every champ look good against weak competition?

And Fedor looked good against the top competition of his time. I'd rewatch the Crocop and Nog fights.

may be right fedor best peformance was against big nog, he was very scary in that fight with that scary wild ground and pound like he wants to murder someone.
but at the same time this type of wild and uncontrolled ground and pound cost him the match against werdum and dan henderson.

I feel you TS
But not only Fedor beat a couple more big names (MM has benavidez only) the mid tier competition that he faced imposed a bigger threat than the one Demetrious has beaten

Pretty sure he slaughtered like 100 top 10 fighters and like 500 former UFC Champions.

If top 10 and UFC champion = Weak competition then sure. It's all weak competition compared to the GOAT Fedor.

Back