Fedor looking huge (recent pic)

Yeah he was fasting during training camps when he became a religious zaelot and his " Rasputin " was with him even during the camps...

Sergei commented on it, back then, saying it was impossible to fast like that and be anywhere close to 100%..

He indeed looked buffer and way better against Monson, Ishii and especially Rizzo where his fierceness ( and GnP ) almost looked like a prime Fedor's one...

Source or GTFO

Ive heard him fasting for a day or while doing that cold water ritual in winter.
Never heard anywhere that he was fasting during training.

Source or GTFO

Ive heard him fasting for a day or while doing that cold water ritual in winter.
Never heard anywhere that he was fasting during training.

Why ? To satisfy a fucking troll on Sherdog ...??

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sergei+kharitonov+fedor+fasting

here the link idiot

"Changing things in a big way is unnecesssary. But it is necessary to invite good sparring partners and spend more time in training. In Fedor's case, he needs to choose: either fully go into religion or fully commit to the training process. I don't judge Fedor, because I am also a religious person. I also go to church, pray, light candles, but this does not distract me from my main work --- training."

"Judge for yourself, how a person, who follows fasting (note: by fasting what is meant here is depriving yourself of certain foods according to the religion), can approach a fight in an ideal shape ? At this point, you need to retire from the sport. Some time ago, I also tried to follow fasting and in parallel to keep training. It was very hard for me, I put a lot of effort, and lost more than I gained."

"What is the way for Fedor to get out of this difficult situation ? At the end, 3 losses in a row --- a heavy burden for an athlete."

2unzxch.jpg

Didn't Rampage say he was fasting when fighting Wand in pride? That was after he had a seriously bad dream and became "christian" for a time???

JDS is 10x better in MMA than Schilt. And Schilt had literally barely began his K-1 career when Fedor fought him.

Herring is nowhere near the skill-level of Cain, JDS, or Werdum.

Uh the actual GOAT, Anderson? Aldo is undefeated in the UFC? You're just another crazed Fedor nuthugger. I've seen your posts in this thread.

join date 2013, sigh.

join date 2013, sigh.

There was a time when I thought TUF noobs were as low as the SD could ever sink. Nowadays we have the A-level American posters dropping knowledge like that guy you quoted. Sigh, indeed.

UFC 200: Fedor Vs Rousey/Mighty Mouse tag team

now he appears smallest of the group.

11902329_10153032787051643_891855501563967095_n.jpg

It's the perspective & distance from the camera. Looks like the guy on the left has 2X the size of biceps as the 6'3" 250lb Vitaly Minakov. They're all standing in a V formation with Fedor 6ft farther back (maybe more) from the camera than the guy on the far left.

I
II
IIII
IIIII
IIIIII
IIIIIII
IIIIIIIII
IIIIIII
IIIIII
IIIII
IIII
III
II
I

it's like there's buff fedors walking around greeting people and the real fedor training in the gym.

Fedor vs Werdum II. Standup battle this time. Make it happen

No legitimate response, sigh.

If you disagree with JDS being a better MMA fighter than Schilt, you're simply ignorant.

"Sigh" - lol u bitch, mate.

You spend all of your life thinking about Fedor ay? You must love him to spend years posting about him bloke.

it's like there's buff fedors walking around greeting people and the real fedor training in the gym.

Or he is fasting again and shrinking because of hard training.

Eat Fedor, EAT!!!!

Back