News Fedor Plans on Boxing Mike Tyson - Fight Agreed Upon - Date to be Announced

I been saying Fedor doesn't have money, his manager & connection to M1 drained or were draining his money, he has minimal
sponsors based on the organization he has been fighting in for the past few years, when he could've been in the UFC making bank and with the uptick in Russian talent & fighters from that region, he could've been the face for them in that part of the world. But but it was Dana who botched the negotiations....nope M1 botched it because they wanted co ownership and be partners with Zuffa. Zuffa didn't give in. But Gullible Scott Coker did and ran Strikeforce into the ground just like Bellator. Fedor should've made his decisions for himself and not let the ones around him dictate his career. He isn't retired he's going to comeback he didn't build a stable impact on his way out in MMA to have people invested in him. It's sad really.
Sadly, but I agree with this. Fedor looked like a legit old man in his last fight, he has no business being in any ring anymore, but obviously he desires another payday. If he just stayed retired in 2012 there would be less dispute to the GOAT talks, but he tarnished his status with his return. Some people might say that the end of career doesn't matter, but it does matter. If the first fight matters, so does the last one. Everything matters. Saddest thing is, with paying that price, he obviously still didn't earn enough.

Money talks big time. And Fedor didn't retire with a lot of money I believe. This would be a huge payday for him. Win or lose. This fight do massive numbers I believe.

Sadly, but I agree with this. Fedor looked like a legit old man in his last fight, he has no business being in any ring anymore, but obviously he desires another payday. If he just stayed retired in 2012 there would be less dispute to the GOAT talks, but he tarnished his status with his return. Some people might say that the end of career doesn't matter, but it does matter. If the first fight matters, so does the last one. Everything matters. Saddest thing is, with paying that price, he obviously still didn't earn enough.
What is really sad the fans who believed all these sponsors he had and was set for life, just fighting in Bellator because he "enjoyed it." No one could even name a sponsor of him off the top their head, his shorts were spotless compared to his opponents.

Fedor was great for his time and should've been making big money off his name once PrideFC folded, but PrideFC payouts were over blown by the UFC hater/PrideFC fans. Pride 33 put that shit to rest real quick. The more I think about it, Fedor would have benefited more had he signed in the UFC, winning or losing. Noguiera who had wins and losses in the UFC Is practically set for life, his influence from being in a international org as one of the best HWs ever to competing in the UFC and giving his all in wins & even in losses up his popularity, fame & recognition. He works for the UFC for South America now, Noguiera is set. Fedor could've been that guy for Russia & Eastern Europe. M1 played him and was looking for their best interest, not Fedors.

I feel like this is a fair fight. Mike is really old but he’s on steroids so who knows

So Jake Paul is on a tragectory to accumulate wins over Anderson Silva and Fedor Emelianenko. This is a stupid fucking timeline.

Oh lort lmao

I been saying Fedor doesn't have money, his manager & connection to M1 drained or were draining his money, he has minimal
sponsors based on the organization he has been fighting in for the past few years, when he could've been in the UFC making bank and with the uptick in Russian talent & fighters from that region, he could've been the face for them in that part of the world. But but it was Dana who botched the negotiations....nope M1 botched it because they wanted co ownership and be partners with Zuffa. Zuffa didn't give in. But Gullible Scott Coker did and ran Strikeforce into the ground just like Bellator. Fedor should've made his decisions for himself and not let the ones around him dictate his career. He isn't retired he's going to comeback he didn't build a stable impact on his way out in MMA to have people invested in him. It's sad really.

Damn. Sad. Probably true. It's an OLD story for fighters. Alex may have done better for himself with the mob than Fedor did.

What dishonorable about a fight ?
Well,this shouldnt be compared to Fedor fighting a Youtuber,for example.

I really just think he is doing this because he needs the money. I rather not see either of these old guys fight,but it would be a stroke of genius on a money perspective to go from retirement to boxing debut against Iron Mike.

Fedor really cant see the punches coming anymore though,and he cant really eat em anymore either. I know Tyson is old,but lets just not do this.

Will watch,anyway.

babonado was clearly elite level
thats what im talking about
why would he challenge himself against mike tyson
he cant even outbox baldonado
he should just wait for mike to turn 70 and challenge him if he wants to win
lmao

Money talks big time. And Fedor didn't retire with a lot of money I believe. This would be a huge payday for him. Win or lose. This fight do massive numbers I believe.
well if thats the case lets just support him now

Good point, Fedor could've done basically what Khabib did way earlier. Khabib was still instrumental in getting russians over and started his own org. I'm sure Fedor could've even decided what russian orgs were a feeder to the UFC too.

He's a can crusher because of the competition he fought in the past, once he started fighting good to great competition he struggled. He officially defended his title his title 3x times, 2 of them were legit competition in Noguiera & CroCop, other than that he fought a Arlovski who was solid win & Tim Sylvia who was out of his prime that never had a significant win after losing to Fedor. Noguiera & Cro Cop are his most notable wins.

You're a top 5 shertard. How does it feel?

Good point, Fedor could've done basically what Khabib did way earlier. Khabib was still instrumental in getting russians over and started his own org. I'm sure Fedor could've even decided what russian orgs were a feeder to the UFC too.
A lot of people on here will still blame Dana for Fedor never signing with the UFC. In reality Dana bent over for Fedor to try and get him. 5million per fight, immediate title shot, permission to compete in combat sambo, M1 & Fedor would have cut of the PPV profits, ability to wear M1 gear & a sponsor. Vadim, Fedors manager wanted more, he wanted co ownership & co promotion with Zuffa/UFC. The UFC ended negotiations after that.

If Fedor signed with the UFC, wins or losses, he would've been still the man for Russia & that region. I have no doubt if Fedor left his management, he would have a similar job like Noguiera does for the UFC, Noguiera & Gadelha runs the UFC down in South America.

The irony is M1 is actually a feeder org for the UFC now. IMO Fedors management screwed him over.

Fedor had 7 fights in Bellator after cutting ties with Vadim where he made over 1M a fight. That's more money than 90% of UFC fighters make. UFC champions were working as Uber eats delivery drivers not too long ago.

As far as fighting Tyson I think it will be a great pay day for both of them esp if this fight is added to the Fury- Ngannou event. He could easily make 5M from that seeing how Arabs pay these guys BIG which is a great pay day and its well deserved after a legendary career. Also a great financial hedge for someone who living in Russia during such uncertain times.

Last edited:
Fedor had 7 fights in Bellator after cutting ties with Vadim where he made over 1M a fight. That's more money than 90% of UFC fighters make. UFC champions were working as Uber eats delivery drivers not too long ago.

As far as fighting Tyson I think it will be a great pay day if for both of them esp if they put it on the Fury- Ngannou fight. He could easily make 5M from that which is a great pay day and well deserved after a legendary career. Also a great financial hedge for someone who lives in Russia during uncertain times.
That UFC Champion, just became a Champion. He was working to provide for his family like any fucking grown adult would've, Pantoja wasn't a champion at the time & for fucks sake a global pandemic that shut down most if not all work was occurring or did you not remember that.

Fedor made made a million per fight? Not what the disclosed pay out says.

Fedor is broke, as much as you don't want to hear it. All signs point to him being broke and has nothing to fall back to besides coaching.

Fedor really wants to die in the ring.

Bader knocked him out with a jab not too long ago, within seconds.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/8/...on-doubts-jake-paul-would-be-willing-to-fight

Mike at almost 60 would kill him

It's always the same shertards who don't know the difference between a jab and a check hook who make disrespectful posts about legendary fighters to rile up strangers on the internet. A pathetic and miserable existence.

As far as Fedor vs Tyson it would be a huge pay day for both guys and could go either way. Tyson is 57 and smokes weed every day but he can still throw with speed and power and knows how to set up a kill shot. Fedor can still KTFO people too and still trains at a high level with Nemkov every day. Either guy winning by KO wouldn't surprise me at all.

Youre a passive aggressive shertard and chumpy UFC fanboy who is quick to call Fedor "broke" even though hes made more money in his last 7 fights than you will see in 50 lifetimes yet you get all sensitive about Pantoga working as an uber eats delivery driver while being a top 5 UFC fighter. "He was providing for his family bro!" Lmaaaooo what a clown

All signs point to you being a sensitive little rat and UFC fanboy shertard.

Fedor is broke, I know you don't wan to read it. But he is.

I gotta work hard for that Dana White 100k paycheck baby.

Who gives a fuck what these fighters make, Fedor better had make more than me in 50 lifetimes, it's a shame he's broke and regulated to keep fighting in these circus bouts.

I got a career, a amazing one actually, benefits, health insurance for me and my family, annuity, the whole nine baby, I'm not going to get CTE, but I work around a lot hazardous material but that's what my PPE is for. I'm content with what I have in life.

Elon Musk if infinitely more rich than Fedor and you, but you won't hear boasting about it.

Tyson with no training camp fresh off eating a dirty nasty burrito wins instantly

Back