Fedor training in Holland for Bader rematch smh

It looks like Fedor is training in Holland for his rematch with Bader. He's currently training with professional boxer Ali Kiydin who is 16-1 as a pro with 15 KOs and was a member of the German National boxing team.

This is good but no Nemkov, no Moldavsky, no Tokov with him in camp and there aren't any wrestlers in Holland that will be be able to prepare Fedor for someone like Bader who has demonstrated in his last 3 fights that he can wrestle at high intensity for 5 rounds if necessary.

Not sure what Fedor is thinking but maybe this is just part of his camp and he will fly guys in or go to ATT for the last month of training like Nemkov did.

View attachment 960256

View attachment 960257

Holland again!

I mean it is not that Fedor will become better training i Holland. His team is not smart and conservative. Fedor had wasted his career with Muay thai classes in Holland.

This is mma!! Fedor should have been in U.S to train at ATT or something like that , if not in U.S then in Thailand with wrestlers in Phuket top team.

I will remember that Shane Carwin offered to train with Fedor in Russia back in 2010 for the Bigfoot fight.

I think Bader is going to pressure wrestle the fuck out of Fedor this time around until he's tired. Fedor was breathing hard after a few scrambles with Sonnen in 2018. At 46 years old his endurance is probably even worse now.

Who would believe 2012 that Chael Sonnen can best Fedor? He was close to do that 2018 if he went for that rear naked choke i believe it was.

I think Bader is going to pressure wrestle the fuck out of Fedor this time around until he's tired. Fedor was breathing hard after a few scrambles with Sonnen in 2018. At 46 years old his endurance is probably even worse now.
wouldn't it be a kind of pussy move to essentially panic wrestle an old guy you easily ko'd 4 years ago?
i'm not a fan of Bader by any means but i think this is going to a very short stand up only fight.

He's first round KO or bust in this one imo. He should just train to go full pelt immediately and if he catches him then great and if not no biggie it was a tough fight anyway.

wouldn't it be a kind of pussy move to essentially panic wrestle an old guy you easily ko'd 4 years ago?
i'm not a fan of Bader by any means but i think this is going to a very short stand up only fight.

I wouldn't say it's a pussy move. Fedor is still dangerous and probably still will be at 50 years old. If you play the wild west shootout game with him you can get sent straight to hell and Bader knows this.

Last edited:
Like @Sweater of AV said, this is typical. Fedor usually spends a bit of his camp in Holland with Peter Teijsse, and then will likely be back to Stary Oskol to finish the camp.

If history is any guide, Fedor will train wrestling/grappling as well. Bader is a tough fight, but there’s also a lot of opportunity for Fedor in that matchup.

Like @Sweater of AV said, this is typical. Fedor usually spends a bit of his camp in Holland with Peter Teijsse, and then will likely be back to Stary Oskol to finish the camp.

If history is any guide, Fedor will train wrestling/grappling as well. Bader is a tough fight, but there’s also a lot of opportunity for Fedor in that matchup.

The fight is 5 weeks out. I dont see the point of going to Holland now and then going back to Russia to train grappling and then flying all the way back to LA but here's to hoping you're right.

Fedor, training.........hahahahahahha.

Based on the last ten to twelve years of his career he has been nothing more than a wild man in the cage or ring. Very little thought put into any type of game planning. Fedor's training for years has been more or less getting some light work in, break a good sweat, and that is about it. You see this in his fights and you see it in his cardio.

The fight is 5 weeks out. I dont see the point of going to Holland now and then going back to Russia to train grappling and then flying all the way back to LA but here's to hoping you're right.
Sorry if I was unclear—I didn’t mean to suggest that he’s only training striking in Holland and only training grappling in Russia. He has partners and coaches in Holland that he trains grappling and such with. Likewise, he trains striking in Russia with Alexander Michkov as his striking coach just as he always has.

In the Bellator GP, Peter Teijsse used to come to Russia for the full camp. But after the first Bader fight, he told Fedor he couldn’t do that anymore as it’s too big of a time commitment. So now, Fedor goes there for a few weeks, then back to Russia for a few weeks. Teijsse usually flies out for the actual fight to help corner him as well.

Fedor, training.........hahahahahahha.

Based on the last ten to twelve years of his career he has been nothing more than a wild man in the cage or ring. Very little thought put into any type of game planning. Fedor's training for years has been more or less getting some light work in, break a good sweat, and that is about it. You see this in his fights and you see it in his cardio.
That’s just totally not true at all.

Sorry if I was unclear—I didn’t mean to suggest that he’s only training striking in Holland and only training grappling in Russia. He has partners and coaches in Holland that he trains grappling and such with. Likewise, he trains striking in Russia with Alexander Michkov as his striking coach just as he always has.

In the Bellator GP, Peter Teijsse used to come to Russia for the full camp. But after the first Bader fight, he told Fedor he couldn’t do that anymore as it’s too big of a time commitment. So now, Fedor goes there for a few weeks, then back to Russia for a few weeks. Teijsse usually flies out for the actual fight to help corner him as well.

Fedor should be training with Nemkov, Tokov and Moldavsky like he did for the Johnson fight. Holland has shit grappling training partners.

I met Teijsse and he told me it's not a time commitment thing it's more about him not being able to handle the stress on a personal level. He said he loves Fedor like a brother and seeing him go out there at this age is too much for him on an emotional level.

Anyways hopefully Fedor has his team fly out to Holland or maybe he plans on spending some time at ATT like Nemkov but going back to Russia at this point would be silly when his fight is in California in 5 weeks. Just my .02

Fedor's knees and back are shot as hell for like past 10 years. He can't really grapple anymore. If Bader gets him down it's probably over. Either finish or he gets tired and finished a bit later.

Fedor should be training with Nemkov, Tokov and Moldavsky like he did for the Johnson fight. Holland has shit grappling training partners.

I met Teijsse and he told me it's not a time commitment thing it's more about him not being able to handle the stress on a personal level. He said he loves Fedor like a brother and seeing him go out there at this age is too much for him on an emotional level.

Anyways hopefully Fedor has his team fly out to Holland or maybe he plans on spending some time at ATT like Nemkov but going back to Russia at this point would be silly when his fight is in California in 5 weeks. Just my .02
I definitely agree on the time zone aspect. He typically does Stary Oskol first and finishes in Holland, doesn’t he? Also a little odd as Tokov should be preparing for the Eblen fight on the same card. I guess we’ll see what other info comes out as time goes on, but I know Fedor wants this one bad and I doubt he’d completely neglect grappling. I guess we’ll see in 5 weeks or so…

Back