Fedor training in Holland for Bader rematch smh

Lol I just meant more along the lines of the way Fedor came out swinging against Tim Johnson. Moldavsky went to war with Tim for 25 mins. Fedor was like fuck it no time for that I need to KO this man quick lol.
Ohhh I see :)
Yeah, I think that’s how Fedor has to fight now. His cardio is limited, and his grappling has greatly declined. His striking though, is still really good, his hands are fast, and he’s unpredictable and tricky AF. I think Fedor tries to get a read on the opponent while avoiding their shots, and take them out ASAP. That’s just what he’s working with.

Bader will knock him out again with a jab or with gnp.
That is, if Fedor even gets a visa due to his close association with terrorists.

I legit think if Fedor can have Nemkov and Moldavsky mimic Bader, he should have really good training partners for Bader.

His chin is glass though, and he hasn't looked great in his wins either for a long time, so it will be a very tough fight. Bader's been looking really good too on the other hand.

Thing is though, if Bader can't find that chin, and Bader is coming in to wrestlefu*k Fedor, we will see if he can do that. Fedor isn't a worse grappler than Bader is, just a different style. And Fedor is mentallly stronger than Bader in my opinion.

I saw that people mentioned Big Foot grapplefuc*ing Fedor, but Arona did too. But I don't think Bader has the top game that Arona did. But I'm not sure if Fedor has the gas tank either though...possibly no chin nor gas tank doesn't bode well at heavyweight against someone like Bader...

but fuck it, War Fedor! GOAT!

I legit think if Fedor can have Nemkov and Moldavsky mimic Bader, he should have really good training partners for Bader.

His chin is glass though, and he hasn't looked great in his wins either for a long time, so it will be a very tough fight. Bader's been looking really good too on the other hand.

Thing is though, if Bader can't find that chin, and Bader is coming in to wrestlefu*k Fedor, we will see if he can do that. Fedor isn't a worse grappler than Bader is, just a different style. And Fedor is mentallly stronger than Bader in my opinion.

I saw that people mentioned Big Foot grapplefuc*ing Fedor, but Arona did too. But I don't think Bader has the top game that Arona did. But I'm not sure if Fedor has the gas tank either though...possibly no chin nor gas tank doesn't bode well at heavyweight against someone like Bader...

but fuck it, War Fedor! GOAT!
Arona had some really great positions on Fedor, but I don’t consider it a wrestlefucking because Fedor got out of those positions, and also had some really good positions on Arona. That’s not wrestlefucking to me, something like Bader vs Mitrione is an example of what wrestlefucking looks like.

Arona had some really great positions on Fedor, but I don’t consider it a wrestlefucking because Fedor got out of those positions, and also had some really good positions on Arona. That’s not wrestlefucking to me, something like Bader vs Mitrione is an example of what wrestlefucking looks like.

I watched that fight many many times over the years. Probably one of the fights that I watched most over the years because I love me some Fedor. And Fedor did NOT have really good positions on Arona. He kept going for guillotines that had no chance and kept giving up side control.

I love Fedor and all, goat probably, but if that wasnt wrestle*ucked, then he got grapplef*cked. But I think he got wrestle fucked by a great BJJ top game.

I watched that fight many many times over the years. Probably one of the fights that I watched most over the years because I love me some Fedor. And Fedor did NOT have really good positions on Arona. He kept going for guillotines that had no chance and kept giving up side control.

I love Fedor and all, goat probably, but if that wasnt wrestle*ucked, then he got grapplef*cked. But I think he got wrestle fucked by a great BJJ top game.
I don’t know if there’s any value in debating a term as vague as wrestle(or grapple)fucking. But Fedor swept Arona from underneath his mount, and he had top position several times either landing strikes or attempting submissions. My example of Bader-Mitrione was 30-25 and 30-24 for Bader. Or like Khabib having 30-25s and 30-24s on Barboza. That’s being grapplefucked. In your example, Fedor won the fight for crying out loud. Even if you’re one of those people that didn’t think Fedor deserved to win, it was at least a very close fight, where these other examples I provided were very dominant wrestling and grappling displays. That’s all I’m saying.

I don't see what chance Fedor has, but we'll see.

The chance to get knocked out by younger competitors. This time twice by the same guy yay.

I guess the man still knows how to throw a lucky shot.

Crazy match up to go for when you're 46.

Rematching Maldonado to get a clean win would've made more sense.

The chance to get knocked out by younger competitors. This time twice by the same guy yay.

I guess the man still knows how to throw a lucky shot.

Crazy match up to go for when you're 46.

Rematching Maldonado to get a clean win would've made more sense.
But Fedor is a G. He could’ve taken a lesser fight—Roy Nelson wanted it, and wouldn’t have offered shit for offense—but Fedor wanted his last fight to be the TS he earned, against the guy who gave him his worst loss. That should be respected regardless of anyone’s opinions of him.

I was worried in the Chael fight. Fedor gassed at the end of the very first round from the wrestling. He was huffing and puffing. If he didn't get Chael out of there, I don't think it would have been pretty.

He needs to KO Bader early or Bader will lay and pray and it'll be sad seeing Fedor gassed and not being able to do anything.

But Fedor is a G. He could’ve taken a lesser fight—Roy Nelson wanted it, and wouldn’t have offered shit for offense—but Fedor wanted his last fight to be the TS he earned, against the guy who gave him his worst loss. That should be respected regardless of anyone’s opinions of him.

That's not his worst loss. Big Foot loss was worse. That was a flash knock out. Just enough to end it.

Roy Nelson is a tough match up. Makes more sense.

That's not his worst loss. Big Foot loss was worse. That was a flash knock out. Just enough to end it.

Roy Nelson is a tough match up. Makes more sense.
Roy Nelson is an absolute softball. Nelson is on a 5-fight skid, and since Fedor earned a TS, a fight like that makes no sense at all. If you want to know what Fedor vs Nelson looks like, go watch Fedor vs Rampage. That’s what it would be like.

I call Bader his worst loss because it was the one loss in Fedor’s career in which he didn’t even get the chance to throw a punch. Just KOed immediately.

Back