Fedor vs Kharitonov boxing match is now a possibility

Imagine after Jake Paul finishes Mike Tyson, he boxes Fedor and knocks him out as well
[omg1]
After that they'd probably dig up Ali's remains and have Jake dance on them to declare himself the alltime undisputed GOAT

Sergei is the first and only mma fighter to cross over and beat a high level boxer (malik scott)

The fight was years ago and no one talks about it.

I love both fighters, fedor is the goat and my favorite fighter, but these days, save for a hail Mary godfist, Sergei wins easy

kharitonov was always an animal. hope fedor stays away.

Yeah this fight is about 15-20 years too late. Nobody needs to see this regardless of outcome

Big words from Sergei. No chance is pretty disrespectful. He's acting like this is Fedor vs Ngannou.
Have you seen Fedor’s last outing? He looked lost against Ryan “easiest fight in the division” Bader.

Have you seen Fedor’s last outing? He looked lost against Ryan “easiest fight in the division” Bader.

Bader is an easy fight now? Thats rich. Fedor was injured in that fight with a herniated disk in his back. Also Ryan Bader is much faster than Sergei and has an insanely fast power double leg takedown that you need really fast reflexes to address while also being able to defend punches.

It was a lot to handle for a 47 year old injured Fedor. I dont think a pure boxing match against Sergei will present the same elements for Fedor to worry about. I think the people who are writing Fedor completely off will be surprised if this fight goes down. I 100% believe he's faster than Sergei and I 100% believe he will land first and it could be enough.

Anyways Fedor is training for and doing a boxing match 100% so if he does I think this is a good matchup and one he can win.

Last edited:
Sergei is the first and only mma fighter to cross over and beat a high level boxer (malik scott)

The fight was years ago and no one talks about it.

I love both fighters, fedor is the goat and my favorite fighter, but these days, save for a hail Mary godfist, Sergei wins easy
Malik was already retired for a few years, bout was an exhibition

Couldn't make a sensible judgement now at their current state but Fedor's "boxing" was little boxing but excellently adapted MMA strikes.
Kharitonov always had excellent fundamentals of boxing.
If it were 15+ years ago, I'd have bet the house on Sergei in a straight boxing bout.

I'd have the same view about Tyson vs Jake Paul, Tyson smashes him 15 years ago!

Sergei will probably clobber him if it's standard boxing gloves and 8 count. Fedor will lose a lot of speed with big gloves on. His punching style isn't really suited for boxing either. Sergei hasn't been in shape for a long time and he is a bit of a plodder. I think Sergei has enough to weather the initial barrage and just walk Fedor down when Fedor slows down. They should just fight in MMA instead.

Sergei will probably clobber him if it's standard boxing gloves and 8 count. Fedor will lose a lot of speed with big gloves on. His punching style isn't really suited for boxing either. Sergei hasn't been in shape for a long time and he is a bit of a plodder. I think Sergei has enough to weather the initial barrage and just walk Fedor down when Fedor slows down. They should just fight in MMA instead.

This is a fair take.

It’s kinda true. He can beat some guys but the title challengers would maul him. He would end up on highlight reels.

Bader has beaten Lil Nog 2x, Rashad when he was 19-3, Rampage, Phil Davis 2x, Feijao, Latifi, Magales, Machida, Mitrione, Moldavsky, Kongo and Vassel.

Bader is a D1 all American wrestler with KO power and 5 rounds of high intensity wrestling cardio. He's also a black belt in BJJ. His problems are mainly psychological and it makes him inconsistent. But when he's at his best he's very good and not an easy fight for anyone.

He's a damn good fighter.

Fedor is so far past it he could lose to ANYONE with experience and a punch. Also Fedors striking style translates HORRIBLY to boxing. Like as worse as it gets almost

Bader has beaten Lil Nog 2x, Rashad when he was 19-3, Rampage, Phil Davis 2x, Feijao, Latifi, Magales, Machida, Mitrione, Moldavsky, Kongo and Vassel.

Bader is a D1 all American wrestler with KO power and 5 rounds of high intensity wrestling cardio. He's also a black belt in BJJ. His problems are mainly psychological and it makes him inconsistent. But when he's at his best he's very good and not an easy fight for anyone.

He's a damn good fighter.
I'm pretty sure most people on here never watched another Bader fight after he left the UFC. At least not until he fought Fedor. He's a tough fucking outing for anyone in the division. Jones effortlessly big brothering him early in their careers forever tarnished people perception of Bader I think

Back