Fedor vs Mir [what if]

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mir just signed with Bellator.

Should they book Fedor vs Mir or Fedor vs Wanderlei?

Basically Mir vs Fedor was already announced the second Mir signed with Bellator.

Both Mir and Fedor are shot fighters. Mir even more so than Fedor. Would love to see this fight happen just to see the mental gymnastics of excuses afterwards if Fedor loses lol.

if Mir wins he'd be the only man with wins over Nog, Cro Cop and Fedor. The true Pride champion.

Basically Mir vs Fedor was already announced the second Mir signed with Bellator.
This. I expect UberMir to comeback. I don't want this fight to happen, don't think Fedor can handle Mir at this point of his career.

mir is too big for fedro. especially with fedors now longer existant ground game

I'm strongly favouring Mir in this matchup but there's is always a possibility that Fedor can land a winging hook and shatter Mirs chin.

Frank Mir by first round tko.

Mir probably stops him. Fedor is so shot and chinny, he needs to retire. It's sad that fans still get excited to see him fight.

Mir probably stops him. Fedor is so shot and chinny, he needs to retire. It's sad that fans still get excited to see him fight.

Because we are fans, and having a Fedor fight announced is always excitung. You can't deny that the Mitrione fight wasn't fun to watch, even if the result is sad.

If Cro Cop would have listened to sherdog's forum, he would have retired after his first UFC run and wouldn't be K1 WGP Champ and Rizin OWGP today. He took the risk and accomplished a lot even defeating Gonzaga.

A Fedor fight is always great to hear because there is still this slight chance that he gives us a nice KO victory or gets to avenge a loss.

I can't wait for the announcement of his next fight.

Who knows, Mir can't fight until like April 2018 timeframe.

A lot could happen with Fedor by then.

Personally, I like to see CroCop vs Fedor retirement match for both NYE in Rizin or if some how Bellator could put it together.

Because we are fans, and having a Fedor fight announced is always excitung. You can't deny that the Mitrione fight wasn't fun to watch, even if the result is sad.
I didn't find it fun to watch, just sad. To each their own though

Love both guys. I almost hope this fight doesnt happen cause i'd hate to see either one lose, but Mir takes it. First round

Honestly this fight ends within 2-3 minutes....

Will be entertaining though.

Fedor can't win fights anymore. He should retire, for his health.

Fedor vs Mir, Barnett and Couture are really the only generational fights that Fedor has left.

Back