Fedor vs Sonnen, who ya got?

Fedor just tossed a roided 260 lb mir like nothing. A 220 lb Chael will be ragdolled and submitted. Chael has always had shit sub defense and now that old school judo fedor is back if Chael lands a takedown we are going to see a Russian arm bar for sure.

I don't see how Chael wins this fight. Standing he's got next to no shot fighting a much better and bigger striker with big power. And on the ground Chael although a dominant wrestler is not a finisher and is fighting a bigger guy who's also a excellent grappler.

I got Chael. I feel he has a better chin, and is faster then fedor. His grappling is way better then Mir's, don't feel Fedor would have been able to hip toss Chael like he did Mir. Props to Fedor, but i just don't think Chael will allow Fedor to hit him like Mir. I see this going like Silva vs Sonnen 1 but Fedor isn;t going to be that lucky.

Hard fight to call IMO.

Fedor has a suspect chin/defense now, but Chael has pillow fists so may not be poised to take advantage.

Fedor has suspect TDD in recent years, but Chael himself has always had questionable TDD. But, Fedor isn’t the grappler he used to be. Not even close.
if maia can toss chael so easily, fedor will rag doll him so the takedown attempts wont win chael the fight, chael has nothing, fedor by KO first 10 seconds
This sort of “Takedown Math” is not how things work.

Chael certainly has suspect TDD, but Fedor’s takedowns aren’t nearly what they used to be, he isn’t nearly as strong and used to be much more aggressive in grappling, and Maia also surprised Chael with that judo toss.

Chael is even more washed up than Fedor. He's not holding Fedor down for 3 rounds and will likely get knocked out in the 1st

Can't lie, I hope Sonnen gets flatlined.

I'm a Fedor fan, but look, he lost to Maldonado, at this point Chael should be the favorite.

Chael will take a dive in this fight mark my words

let me sum up the entire fedor fight to you in one gif.
giphy.gif

I know its hard for some of you oldtimers to accept, but chael is going to power double fedor just like he did Wanderlei

I think Wanderlei beats fedor right now honestly.

I would laugh my head of if Fedor gets beat by a Middleweight (Maybe we can call him LW) but it doesn't matter Meathead beats him again in the final if chael doesn't.
Used to like Fedor but couldn't root for him after that horrible Fábio Maldonado fight, watched live and couldn't believe the result, was shocking.

I would laugh my head of if Fedor gets beat by a Middleweight (Maybe we can call him LW) but it doesn't matter Meathead beats him again in the final if chael doesn't.
Used to like Fedor but couldn't root for him after that horrible Fábio Maldonado fight, watched live and couldn't believe the result, was shocking.
if you let 1 fight in an 18 year career change your mind on a fighter you were clearly never a fan

Chael with wins over Internet darlings Fedor and Shogun. What a time to be alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back