Fedor wants Werdum

I just learned that it’s called a “Mondegreen.” It’s a misheard word or phrase. When spoken, “night and day” & “night in day” could sound the same, if the ‘d’of ‘and’ isn’t annunciated.

“Mondegreen:

1. a misunderstood or misinterpreted word or phrase resulting from a mishearin of the lyrics of a song.“

1950s: from Lady Mondegreen, a misinterpretation of the phrase laid him on the green, from the traditional ballad ‘The Bonny Earl of Murray.”

Thank you sir! I appreciate the knowledge, and I feel much better about this whole ordeal now.

Werdum is actually somehow good matchup for Fedor, and should have quite an advantage if only he wouldn't keep jumping into triangle like a madman.

Werdum is slow, while Fedor is still pretty damn quick, for example.

Unfortunately, one decent punch seems to be all what's needed to take Fedor out of there these days.

Let’s go!!! I got the HW GOAT via KO

giphy.gif

Nice. Good match To make.

I’d like see Fedor vs werdum, Henderson and Bigfoot.

I think those are the 3 big ones he needs to avenge and he has a great chance vs the latter two.

Hendo is retired and turns 50 next week.

Werdum's still deadly on the ground if in shape, like last time.

Werdum's had this half-serious approach as a top fighter. Sometimes shows up overweight and stinks up the joint. Then gets his act together for the next and looks impressive.

He will always prepare well for a big fight. A Fedor rematch would be one of such. Means Werdum subs him again.

Fedor regressed into a brawler many moons ago. His bottom game isn't the same, reaction time on the feet is much worse. But he still has speed and power, explosiveness. With this approach he has a early puncher's chance. If he were to fight like against Monson he could win a decision.

Werdum going to tren hard for this rematch, he’s super motivated and will be shredded again!

Fedor looking like he is about to armbar COVID.

Werdum just fought Alex and i understand Alex is not the same fighter but hes still a solid UFC fighter. Fedor is just old and that chin is gone. Please dont fight.

wrong forum

this belongs in the Worldwide section along with discussion about all the other cans and D level fighters

<DisgustingHHH>

Back