Fedor's KO Over Bader is Going To Be The Most Brutal Finish in Years

Uh... did you watch that fight and do you know what country it was in.
Yes I saw it and I saw him declared winner. With your logic only reason Fedor lost tonight must be the home bias Bader enjoyed

46 year old man fights like a 46 year old man, shock.

Love Fedor but he hasn't been the same since he came back after his first retirement, hopefully he calls it quits for good now.

Pitiful.
B level? No, C level.
This guy has a cult following? This reminds me of an undefeated regional fighter getting called up to the UFC and in minutes it's obvious he doesn't belong there.
Please.
Please dear God LET THIS lay to rest every freak worshipping Fedor Goat thread FOREVER.

What would DC or Stipe or Brock have done to this guy?

Pitiful.
B level? No, C level.
This guy has a cult following? This reminds me of an undefeated regional fighter getting called up to the UFC and in minutes it's obvious he doesn't belong there.
Please.
Please dear God LET THIS lay to rest every freak worshipping Fedor Goat thread FOREVER.

I guess you know more than every fighter in the history of MMA.

I'm sure you're a beacon of knowledge and wisdom of MMA to be beyond the best fighters and analysts throughout all history.

I guess you know more than every fighter in the history of MMA.

I'm sure you're a beacon of knowledge and wisdom of MMA to be beyond the best fighters and analysts throughout all history.
Ok. Josh Barnett with a cool beard.

Pitiful.
B level? No, C level.
Please.

Brock would have got knocked out, DC would have been interesting. Fedor is 46 now, lost his balance, his ability to stop, turn and move quickly. He lost strength, flexibility and agility like everyone does in their 40s.

Nothing to do with Fedor being awesome in his prime, especially for his era.

Ok. Josh Barnett with a cool beard.

He 46 years old dude.

You're really going to shit on a 46 year old losing his retirement fight?

Just accept that you're a casual who doesn't know anything about the sport. That's it.

All the greatest fighters and analysts throughout history in this sport respect Fedor and his legacy. That matters more than some random who's probably never set foot in a gym. Much less a cage.

He 46 years old dude.

You're really going to shit on a 46 year old losing his retirement fight?

Just accept that you're a casual who doesn't know anything about the sport. That's it.

All the greatest fighters and analysts throughout history in this sport respect Fedor and his legacy. That matters more than some random who's probably never set foot in a gym. Much less a cage.
I belong in the cage.
Like a monkey.
Josh Barnett's beard the highlight of the night.

A lot of talk in the UFC forum for a fighter who NEVER fought in the UFC.

I belong in the cage.
Like a monkey.
Josh Barnett's beard the highlight of the night.

A lot of talk in the UFC forum for a fighter who NEVER fought in the UFC.
It's for a reason.

Same reason why so many legends of the sport are in the cage to support him.

But you can't show any respect and who are you?

Speaks volumes to your character as a man.

It's for a reason.

Same reason why so many legends of the sport are in the cage to support him.

But you can't show any respect and who are you?

Speaks volumes to your character as a man.
Ouch.

Back