Felt demasculated yesterday

I'm still cringing about the situation but here's how it went down.

So I started seeing this chick recently and last night we went to a Thai place that's really good in the bad part of town. I convinced her it's worth it since I personally think it's the best Thai food I've had.

Afterwards we leave, (she drove) and while we're leaving the parking lot she didn't look left or right and when she advanced on the sidewalk a man on a bike had to slam his brakes. The guy was going against traffic and on the sidewalk with a bike.

Anyways this athletic explosive male starts calling her a bitch multiples times just ranting for like 30 seconds. I open my door and tell him "we're sorry, she didn't see you". He doesn't acknowledge me and keeps calling her a bitch before pedaling off on his bike.

I'm 6'2, go to the gym and I'm in really good shape, I wrestled all my childhood and I felt pretty beta for not doing anything more. I didn't feel so bad at first but the girl I was seeing was sobbing afterwards lol and that made me feel like a punk. I've been cringing about the situation all night and morning.
Her safety wasn’t in danger (from what you said), so I don’t think you were a punk at all. Truth is, you don’t know who you’re fucking with out there on the street. Fucker can be a trained fighter, stab your ass, pull a gun... if someone’s safety isn’t jeopardized, no reason to get in a conflict IMO. Just my .02

edit: oh shit, I just posted on a billion year old thread. Oh well, whatevs.

Last edited:
What else are you going to do?

Guy probably has no ID, is on drugs or getting some, and probably has a weapon of some sort.

Just laugh it off and say "that guy is a psycho!" Then apologize she had to deal with it and move on.

It's really no big deal.

If it bothers u that much get a CCW and join the NRA, get their insurance incase u shoot somebody and chase the guy next time and take care of it like the Punisher.

Back