Female Darren Till lookalike (timestamped)

Pretty sure that's Till in a wig

Stephen Crowder doesn't know he's dealing with the best stroiker in the hewl of the ufc.

Well this is a stupid thread but on topic (sort of) I saw a picture of a young Faye Dunaway this morning and thought she looked a lot like Ronda Rousey but didn't feel like making a thread about it,so i'll post it here.

ows_149099226588639.jpg

Last edited:
Is this some kind of shitty ruse to make us watch a Stephen Crowder video?

Well this is stupid but on topic (sort of) I saw a picture of a young Faye Dunaway this morning and thought she looked a lot like Ronda Rousey but didn't feel like making a thread about it,so i'll post it here.

ows_149099226588639.jpg
Good eye. Definitely some similarities. Their resting bitch faces are awfully similar.

Lol... Crowder rustling the Jimmies itt. He can be a little obnoxious at times, but he also makes some good points. At least he is open to have a discussion and doesn't try and talk over the people he disagrees with.

Actually a pretty interesting conversation. Who cares if someone wants to change gender.

Lol... Crowder rustling the Jimmies itt. He can be a little obnoxious at times, but he also makes some good points. At least he is open to have a discussion and doesn't try and talk over the people he disagrees with.
Nah. He obviously has a very deliberate agenda and is masquerading as being "open", when in reality he'll never change his mind. He's just looking to catch someone in something, but didn't really work out.

Okay i didn't find what i was looking for, but i found:

The Chimpanzee Till:
M5SujFa.png

Last edited:
Nah. He obviously has a very deliberate agenda and is masquerading as being "open", when in reality he'll never change his mind. He's just looking to catch someone in something, but didn't really work out.

I agree he still has his agenda, but he is still cordial when debating somebody. While a lot of left and right wing pundits will just sit there and interrupt the person they disagree with. He's like a right wing Bill Mahr. Bill is very set in his opinions, but will still at least let his opposition talk.

Actually a pretty interesting conversation. Who cares if someone wants to change gender.

Crowder doesn't care if people want to be transgender, he was debating that there are only two genders male and female which is correct. There are very rare cases of hermaphrodites, but for the norm people are either born male or female.

People can take hormones and have surgeries, but that still doesn't change the fact that they started off life as a man or a woman, and it's shouldn't be offensive to assume somebody's gender. Or even a step further like Canada where you can literally get arrested under discrimination laws for calling somebody by the wrong pronoun.

i'd care if my dad or brother wanted to become a woman

or watching parents distribute hormones to their kids below 18 to change their gender (should be criminal)

Back