Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

Ok, if this is a sexual assault then what do you call Rampage dry humping reporter girl? Rape?
Douche move of course, but words get thrown around too easily these days
Yeah but Rampage according to some of these idiots is cool so hey I guess for them it doesnt count

If that qualifies as sexual assault, I deserve the electric chair

These sexual predators are everywhere......

giphy.gif

Death sentence for this kid

everyone just needs to

tenor.gif

It was not sexual assault and not even worthy of punching him for.

She should simply laugh it off and play it up and moved on which for something like that is the best remedy.

So grabbing random titties is ok with some people in here. SMH.

People are outraged here, some brasilian guys went to a Russian girl and started singing "buceta rosa" pink pussy in portuguese and she sang along.

Apparently those retards already lost their jobs. I heard one of them is a lawyer haha what a fucking douche he must be.

People really need to stop throwing the term sexual assault around
No, dude look closer! It wasn't just a kiss in the cheek. I was thinking the same thing until I noticed he grabbed her tit.

gonna have to assume all the dumdums in here who don’t think this is sexual assault have a history of assaulting women themselves but don’t even realize it.

A lot of people seemingly ok with this. Try to imagine it as if it were somebody close to you like a significant other, you'd be very well pissed off that some random dude came in to grope her like that.

It's not a catastrophe where you would throw the book at him, but there's no reason why you wouldn't want to at least clock this guy.
<{cuts}>

Shocking amount of dudes in this thread who would be cool with me grabbing their mom's titty.
Good to know.

She was asking for it. Stay in the kitchen where she belongs

If someone ever complemented my girl or family member like that I would compliment their smile with a baseball bat

I will chubby slap your gf and family members! I am rich. I am above the law!!!

Thats an accidental tit grab for sure. You ever grabbed a boob and not moved your fingers?

He grabbed her tit. It’s not rape but it is a violation. Dude is a POS.

I'm glad I read this before posting. At first glance it looked like he just squeezed her shoulder, and kissed her cheek.

Yeah, that is sexual assault. Dirtbag move.

Once one of my female friends was in the way and I tried to gently move her out of the way, but I accidentally pushed her tit and didn't even notice. She was like where are you grabbing me. I had no idea what she was talking about until she told me so I apologized. I still didn't think I grabbed a tit.

Once one of my female friends was in the way and I tried to gently move her out of the way, but I accidentally pushed her tit and didn't even notice. She was like where are you grabbing me. I had no idea what she was talking about until she told me so I apologized. I still didn't think I grabbed a tit.
You should be a registered sex offender tbh.

Back