Media Ferguson: I saw fear in Conor backstage, would feed him to the dogs, Khabib a real fighter

Always enjoy a Ferguson presser. His cringy humour is somewhat endearing..
<36>

Conor will never beat Khabib or Tony. Dude can barely beat Nate diaz, he has to go back to FW for any chance of redemption. Hopefully he retires, im tired of his lame shtick.
Pretty much this.

Ferg is a great fighter but god damn he’s cringey. Everyone said Conor would never fight khabib and not only did he fight him, but he went right at him like he wasn’t afraid at all. Ferg is just still trying to get that Conor pay day since khabib is ducking him.

Ferg is a great fighter but god damn he’s cringey. Everyone said Conor would never fight khabib and not only did he fight him, but he went right at him like he wasn’t afraid at all. Ferg is just still trying to get that Conor pay day since khabib is ducking him.
Khabib and Ferg were scheduled to fight 4 times and both pulled out twice.

How many times was Conor scheduled to fight Ferg?

giphy.gif

Ferguson talks as if feeling scared is bad - millions upon millions years of evolution and here comes Tony the brave, who is never scared - he must lack the physiology to get scared - the adrenal glands... Yeah. right. I am positive that he is more likely to have horse manure for brains. He looks like that anyway. He is not doing a favor for himself - he is the goofy guy who gets tripped over a wire, speaks vile stupid shit and he likes to maintain that stupid image that he has. Tony, you have been doing something wrong - just compare him to GSP, what a contrast.

His lane is avoiding hard hitting, accurate strikers who are very good finishers. He very easily could've lost many of those fights.

Tony wins fights because of his pace, not his skills or chin. If you want to bet on his chin continuing that's on you, but I don't think it's a safe bet against more accurate and better strikers.
Any fighter could very easily lose every single one their fights so I fail to see your point on that. Tony's lane is actually all comers cause that's what he's been saying since 2012 finishing a diverse range of fighters. The fact that strikers like Edson, Thomson, Edwards, Kukino and Pettis lost to him doesn't just showcase his pace but how's beaten a few of them standing as well shows he's a good striker with an iron chin. And stop thinking he didn't win fights with his skill.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tony's style is very unorthodox but we have not seen him lose in years and he has faced fighters of all different styles. Grappling or striking.

Ferguson talks as if feeling scared is bad - millions upon millions years of evolution and here comes Tony the brave, who is never scared - he must lack the physiology to get scared - the adrenal glands... Yeah. right. I am positive that he is more likely to have horse manure for brains. He looks like that anyway. He is not doing a favor for himself - he is the goofy guy who gets tripped over a wire, speaks vile stupid shit and he likes to maintain that stupid image that he has. Tony, you have been doing something wrong - just compare him to GSP, what a contrast.

It our defeat, not our victory, that define us.

Google Conor running from Nate Diaz and pleading for a stand up vs Mendes on E lmao
Great running and great pleading
Both the running and the pleading led to Ws

He makes less money than Conor. Ergo, Ferg is the inferior prizefighter.

I actually watched from the time stamp through to the end. Very entertaining guy and he seems really happy and he should be. He needs to be Khabib’s next fight. But a money fight with McGregor would be the only acceptable alternative to him. And I agree with him.

Yes I'm sure Tony meant to imply he is never scared...of anything...ever. :rolleyes:

FFS the gargantuan leaps in logic some of you try to take in order to insult someone who's personality you don't care for. The best part being that you post this nonsense with the intent of bashing a fighter's intellect yet don't have the self awareness to realize the ridiculous strawman you have created in order to try to prove your point. Or, if you do realize it's what you are doing and just don't care, you are just intellectually dishonest. Either way, you aren't doing yourself any favors.

The cringepriest is right.

The fact that strikers like Edson, Thomson, Edwards, Kukino and Pettis lost to him doesn't just showcase his pace but how's beaten a few of them standing as well shows he's a good striker with an iron chin. And stop thinking he didn't win fights with his skill.

Iron chins get weaker after every knockdown and tony has been dropped twice a year now.

This dude's chin is going to turn into fina china any second now.

If he fights Conor it's 100% certainty that he's getting clipped hard because his defense is poor and he always gets caught.

Hoping he wins by getting up from that missile is a shaky thing to pin your hopes on if you're a Tony fan.

Yes, win or lose Conor made it to the cage like always
Thanks for having my back with the video proof but it wasn't necessary
We all know Conor shows up every time unlike the other 2 who are known for tapping out before a fight has even begun
<Dany07>

Back