Ferguson vs Hooker

They should allow Tony to heal up and maybe match him up vs Oliveira. More of a ground fight than body bombing.
everyone is so concerned for tony it's hilarious. let him rest, give him fights where he can't get hurt. lmao Gaethje really put a career changing beating on him in most fans eyes it seems.

everyone is so concerned for tony it's hilarious. let him rest, give him fights where he can't get hurt.
If by "everyone" you mean 'folks who want Khabib vs Tony at whatever cost necessary', then yes.

And Oliveira isn't easy fight, just stylistically different.

If by "everyone" you mean 'folks who want Khabib vs Tony at whatever cost necessary', then yes.

And Oliveira isn't easy fight, just stylistically different.
Tony fucked up by taking the Gaethje fight. Only has himself and management to blame. He won't have any easy fights from here on out though if he wants to get the title fight again.

Carlos Diego Ferreira, he choked out Pettis in the Conor/Cerrone card. Very good fighter.
Ah ha! I just could not think who the fuck CDF was. Even went to the UFC rankings to see who I was missing and couldn't pick it. The UFC just has him as Diego Ferreira, which is how I know him.

But yeah, that guy is great. I remember when he first turned up and looked like a killer. Then he lost a few, but he's a nice little streak right now. One of the dark horses of the division I think. Him versus Iaquinta is a good fight.

I'd rather Hook/Olivera and Tony/Dustin.

Tony has a broken orbital. He ain't fighting Conor anytime soon.

Back