Fernando Rodrigues vs James Mcsweeney May 19th for heavyweight title bout

Like you said should be fun however, I was hoping he would stick to Kickboxing after his recent win in the ring. Was thinking it would be fun too see him in Glory.

Like you said should be fun however, I was hoping he would stick to Kickboxing after his recent win in the ring. Was thinking it would be fun too see him in Glory.

It's in talks. He still has a muay thai fight scheduled for wbc heavyweight title i think if yassine didnt pull out again. He is doing both

It's in talks. He still has a muay thai fight scheduled for wbc heavyweight title i think if yassine didnt pull out again. He is doing both
Awesome, appreciate you always keeping us up to speed with The Hammer...he is a dangerous man.

just looked it up, McSweeney is 37 and has been fighting MMA for 11 years.

He feels like one of those guys that is 45 and been fighting for 15+ years. (not a kickboxing fan, so I'm not just combining his kickboxing and MMA careers as well)

just looked it up, McSweeney is 37 and has been fighting MMA for 11 years.

He feels like one of those guys that is 45 and been fighting for 15+ years. (not a kickboxing fan, so I'm not just combining his kickboxing and MMA careers as well)

Yeah one of the last kill or be killed guys left

Show starts in a couple of hours and on fite tv. Fernando weihed in at 112 kg and James weighed 119 kg

Didn't expect McSweeney to lose, Santo Forte looked like dogshit in his last 2 KSW fights.

Fuck McSweeney is on the juice, he is huge.

Didn't expect McSweeney to lose, Santo Forte looked like dogshit in his last 2 KSW fights.
Well fernando didn't fight all crazy like he did in those.
No one really had an edge over either. I think in terms of punches, they might have landed a handul of each, all kicks really.He could have won i guess, but him circling made it out to be forte was the aggressor. Pretty much a sparring match. Atleast he can go 15 mins without a problem.Now has a fight tonight in thailand lol. Or tomorrow whatever Thailand schedule is.

Best moment of the fight
Screenshot_2018-05-20-02-12-25-1.png

Back