Fernando Terere!?!?!

Cmasters

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Okay, i keep hearing about Fernando Augusto Terere. But i can't find anything about him, other than the fact that he is going to jail for biting a person and punching another on american airline, apparently he had yeyo in his system...

but where can i find his BJJ record, pics, sites, etc

also i want to find saulo ribeiro, jacare's fight record.

please advise.

well terere just just flipped according to andre galvao but he served his time and shit this happened like almost a yaer ago. he served time while going to court and then they let him go back. he had to do it in solitary confinement because they didnt want him to get into trouble with anyone while he is there... (too dangerous) but i know he was hitting on a stewardess and he was drinking and she reported him to the sky marshall on the plan and then there was a scuffle between a fucked up world champion and everyone within 5 feet of him

no tererre did not have yayo in his system. It's a classic example of a person who is stressed, tired (from a long seminar tour), and not being able to speak english very well. I met fernando yas month and he was fine. He was smiling and joking as always. The reason why they put him in solitary was because he was having trouble with the other inmates because he spoke little to no english.

fernado is not only a great fighter but he is also one of the best trainers in bjj as well.

He was put in prison (and then in solitary) because he couldn't speak English???!! Give me a break.

You know how many people speak Spanish and very little English in the US? About 40 million or so.

thanks for the replies guys, very helpful. im anxious to see his matches. i heard he owns marcelo garcia, that would be cool to see.

He was put in prison (and then in solitary) because he couldn't speak English???!! Give me a break.

no because he was in a different country/high stress situation with criminals and naturally had trouble communicating with the other inmates. That is not a good combination

You know how many people speak Spanish and very little English in the US? About 40 million or so.

do you know what % prisions are latino? Dude, you speak spanish then you are ok in jail (as much as you can be "ok" in prision).

i remember he entered the worlds in 2004 in superheavyweight, and he's a small guy. imo, that is badass. i think he lost on points in the finals.

colinm said:
i remember he entered the worlds in 2004 in superheavyweight, and he's a small guy. imo, that is badass. i think he lost on points in the finals.

He lost to Werdum, beat everybody else though. And I hate to keep bringing up this up but I am the resident Terere nuthugger but he is 2(or 3, I'm not sure)-0 against Marcelo Garcia.

well terere just just flipped according to andre galvao but he served his time and shit this happened like almost a yaer ago. he served time while going to court and then they let him go back. he had to do it in solitary confinement because they didnt want him to get into trouble with anyone while he is there... (too dangerous) but i know he was hitting on a stewardess and he was drinking and she reported him to the sky marshall on the plan and then there was a scuffle between a fucked up world champion and everyone within 5 feet of him
My uncle used to train with Tererê. He also talks to my grandma to this day since they were kinda close. Apparently he had a panic attack and grabbed the stewardess’s arm because he got scared and she thought it was sexual harrassment.

Back