Ferreira beats Francis

I think Francis getting KO'd like this is gonna make him embrace grappling more and he was already talking about it during the exchanges with Fury, I don't necessarily think his mma career is over. Renan is a tough opponent and Francis will definitely have to take him down after this loss, fighters aren't the same after getting KO'd.

I honestly can't think of a single person Francis could beat after tonight. Maybe bring Jason Brilz out of retirement, but that's about it.

Great money. What was it 40 or 50 mill combined with Fury and AJ? Set for life, generations.

His career is over though.
I heard $10m for Fury and $20m for the AJ fight.

More than enough money but I wouldn't be surprised if he blows through it in a few years given his previous financial troubles.

Was a thread about this recently made.

I think the chances of him being KO’ed go up now after this one if he gets hit clean again. But it’s mma and as mentioned Renan has some holes in his game. But I definitely think Renan benefits from Joshua’s work.

Right now anyone can finish Francis, hope he can recover but he looks done.

Typically happens with dominant champions, they can't recover mentally. He's good enough if he chooses to wrestle, but of course nobody wants to watch Francis if he spams takedowns and lay on top of his opponent

Back