Renan Ferreira Willing to Face Francis Ngannou in MMA or Boxing

Willing to take any kind of fight if it means he actually gets the fight basically. Still no guarantees Francis ever fights for PFL. Them boxing pay days are fat, And if PFL isn't paying him similarly than he might sour on the idea of having to train full mma again after running into some knee problems at the end of his UFC tenure for far less than he boxed for. Might just seem like a better idea to just retire happy and rich at that point

I see Francis KO'ing him within 1 round.

{<shrug}

Willing to take any kind of fight if it means he actually gets the fight basically. Still no guarantees Francis ever fights for PFL. Them boxing pay days are fat, And if PFL isn't paying him similarly than he might sour on the idea of having to train full mma again after running into some knee problems at the end of his UFC tenure for far less than he boxed for. Might just seem like a better idea to just retire happy and rich at that point
1709163041036.jpeg

nba-plain--6ac60758-cbe2-4059-a7fb-258cba6c18ba.jpeg

Sure, but what are PFL's "super fights" so far? They haven't even had 1 fight in the entire promotion that would make the main card of a UFC PPV. I'd actually watch it, but it's a pretty huge question how many people would pay for it.
PFL or any other organization for that matter couldn't put on any kind of fight that would sway UFC drones so it's pointless trying to entice that crowd, some people did tune into the PFL/Bellator card and those are the people that matter.

PFL or any other organization for that matter couldn't put on any kind of fight that would sway UFC drones so it's pointless trying to entice that crowd, some people did tune into the PFL/Bellator card and those are the people that matter.
What were the PFL buys? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Back