Ffion Davies annouces relationship with Gabriel Sousa (Update)

I was friends with Leanna Dittrich in college. Not well known, but she's better looking than any of the names that come up as the hottest women in jiu-jitsu.

I didn't say she's not hot. She's a pretty woman, but I don't like them so jacked. I've dated women I find way more attractive. My last wife had a Tina Turner body and a face that was somewhere between Julia Roberts and Lisa Bonet. I've lived in the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Japan, and Texas has some gorgeous girls too. At this point in my life, it's all a wash. Hot women are like drugs. They're fun but will fuck you up.

I fully agree with that last sentence sir.

I was friends with Leanna Dittrich in college. Not well known, but she's better looking than any of the names that come up as the hottest women in jiu-jitsu.

I didn't say she's not hot. She's a pretty woman, but I don't like them so jacked. I've dated women I find way more attractive. My last wife had a Tina Turner body and a face that was somewhere between Julia Roberts and Lisa Bonet. I've lived in the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Japan, and Texas has some gorgeous girls too. At this point in my life, it's all a wash. Hot women are like drugs. They're fun but will fuck you up.
Tina Turner body

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Ffion Davies is a grappling phenom and is the first British/Welsh black belt world champion (in both Gi and No-Gi), the first European to win the Brazilian Nationals, the lightest-ever competitor to win the IBJJF European absolute division, and the first British/Welsh ADCC World Champion.

She is also probably the hottest woman in BJJ and a Taylor Swift super fan.

However much to the dismay of BJJ fans around the world she recently annouced her new relationship via a "hard launch" on Instagram with Gabriel Sousa.

This was very unexpected as Gabriel is probably the ugliest guy in BJJ (respectfully). I mean, he is a BJJ great and all but holy christ, am i seeing things or is it just me?

Anyway, best of luck to them i guess but this once had me in pieces.

Had you in pieces? Do you know her personally and love her?

I don't think Fion is any more than average-looking (and I don't mean this as an insult; most people by definition are average-looking). If she wasn't a jiujiteira, you wouldn’t look twice at her on the street.

I don't think Fion is any more than average-looking (and I don't mean this as an insult; most people by definition are average-looking). If she wasn't a jiujiteira, you wouldn’t look twice at her on the street.
She has a giant mouth like the joker and is super unique looking!

Everything about this thread is embarrassing.. Please delete your posts so I can pretend that a bunch of grown men (whom I respect) that do bjj and mma aren't talking about that dating lives of Z list athletes.. Insane.

Again, this is beyond embarassing..

Last edited:
weren't they both married to other people? Or at least Gabriel was, if I'm not mistakened
Ffion had some boyfriend in Wales when she first started but left him as soon as she started to get famous, then it seemed like she was a lesbian for abit when she moved to NY, but has now somehow ended up with Gabriel "The Ugliest Man In BJJ" (respectfull) Souza.

"Hey Data, what's the best way to make a girl squirt?"
"Just squeeze her really hard, although there are definitely more efficient ways to kill."

Commander. This goal is in conflict with my programming, which is designed to facilitate consideration and appropriateness aboard the ship. However, if I were answering as "Bubba," I might advise you to begin with heavy petting of the subject's organs, which would feel much like bags of sand.

Back