FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Thread v3: IT'S CALLED SOCCER Edition

Will freedom prosper against the Dutch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<6><{1-8}>

How was the game? I checked the result and saw it was a 0:0 - you often going to the games? :)
It was super refreshing after that piss poor display from the national team. Good ole high pressure/pace football. The score is deceiving since there were plenty of chances for both sides and we even hit a couple of posts, but yeah I'm super happy since Las Palmas are on the lead so far and we had them against the ropes.
Lol I go to every match... Enough for keeping my wife with long faces for the whole week... And THE DERBY IS ON NEXT WEEK!!! We'll make them pay for producing Luis Enrique!!

Last edited:
Lol back when I was a marine engineer cadet I spent a couple campaigns for several months on a Transmediterranea ferry working the lines Almería - Nador and Algeciras - Tanger and got to know the Rif quite well.
You are out of your goddamned mind if you think they can host any kind of major sport event.

They've put in serious bids several times with a decent amount of support but likely haven't thrown around the bribe money the way Qatar did.

I don't, but I can 100% say that they didn't care that much about losing. And I know cause LE said so himself on a press conference. He's the biggest clown Spanish football has ever seen.

Wasn't there a real danger at one point (like with 15 minutes to go), that a loss would see them out, due to Costa Rica leading Germany?

Dumb to suggest they threw it or didn't care, surely......

Wasn't there a real danger at one point (like with 15 minutes to go), that a loss would see them out, due to Costa Rica leading Germany?

Dumb to suggest they threw it or didn't care, surely......

For about 2 mins when Costa Rica were leading, towards the end of the game though the Germans were 4-2 up so Costa Rica would have needed 3 goals to send them out.

For about 2 mins when Costa Rica were leading, towards the end of the game though the Germans were 4-2 up so Costa Rica would have needed 3 goals to send them out.

Exactly, so Spain relying on a late Germany comeback would have been incredibly risky/stupid. Zero chance they did it on purpose.

Besides, the idea the top half of the draw was was more difficult, isn't really true, imo. Certainly not to the extent of England's run in 2018.

Exactly, so Spain relying on a late Germany comeback would have been incredibly risky/stupid. Zero chance they did it on purpose.

Besides, the idea the top half of the draw was was more difficult, isn't really true, imo. Certainly not to the extent of England's run in 2018.

The Germans had come back well before the end of the game though and were winning 4-2, I think the arguement is that at that point Spain didnt really go after Japan much as they were quite happy ending up with the "easier" game.

Not sad to see the back of them either way, considering they scored 7 in their opening game the others were all pretty defensive and low risk, just because you have a lot of possession doesn't mean your committed much to winning.

Last edited:
Lol back when I was a marine engineer cadet I spent a couple campaigns for several months on a Transmediterranea ferry working the lines Almería - Nador and Algeciras - Tanger and got to know the Rif quite well.
You are out of your goddamned mind if you think they can host any kind of major sport event.

If we (Brazil) and South Africa could, any country can.

The Germans had come back well before the end of the game though and were winning 4-2, I think the arguement is that at that point Spain didnt really go after Japan much as they were quite happy ended up with the "easier" game.

Not sad to see the back of them either way, considering they scored 7 in their opening game the others were all pretty defensive and low risk, just because you have a lot of possession doesn't mean your committed much to winning.

Aha, I thought people were suggesting pregame they were happy to lose, assuming Germany would win.......

Brazil and South Africa are large and stable enough. They are second world countries. If it wasn’t for all the extreme poverty and corruption, Brazil could be first world. There are many places that are very developed in your country.

Aha, I thought people were suggesting pregame they were happy to lose, assuming Germany would win.......
Nope, they lost It for a short while for the couple of minutes they knew they were out but then cruised the rest of the match knowing Germany were ahead and Japan were perfectly fine with the 2-1 score.
Still, LE being the fucking goofball he is took everyone for complete idiots pretending he didn't know they were out
https://www.mundodeportivo.com/us/e...t-of-the-world-cup-for-while-i-could-die.html

Seriously, look at that face:
638a00cac9ba0.jpeg

Def worthy of being added to the forum stickers

Last edited:
Dude, I know your country, my wife is Brazilian (From Goiania). You might have poverty, underdeveloped areas and corruption but places like Marocco are stuck in the 18th century, have kings ruling with iron hand dictatorpships
and basic rights are heavily when not totally restricted: no freedom of speech, right to assembly, no free press, women, well, you know ... They are also one of the main problem with migration flow towards Europe and they use this to extort neighbor countries like Spain and Italy. They even support human trafficking mafias. Hell, I've seen kids aged 10 with my own eyes climbing from the anchor chain of the ship I was working at trying to be stowaways to enter Spain. We have thousands of fatherless moroccan kids like these in our country (theyre called menas "menores no acompañados" )and it's a real issue

Last edited:
can't wait for neymar to bolt, and the actual brazilian savages take control of this team.

This right here should be our spirit animal:

Fuck all those plastic personalities and twitter fingers.

Dude, I know your country, my wife is Brazilian (From Goiania). You might have poverty, underdeveloped areas and corruption but places like Marocco are stuck in the 18th century, have kings ruling with iron hand dictatorpships
and basic rights are heavily when not totally restricted: no freedom of speech, right to assembly, no free press, women, well, you know ... They are also one of the main problem with migration flow towards Europe and they use this to extort neighbor countries like Spain and Italy. They even support human trafficking mafias. Hell, I've seen kids aged 10 with my own eyes climbing from the anchor chain of the ship I was working at trying to be stowaways to enter Spain. We have thousands of fatherless kids like these in our country (theyre called menas "menores no acompañados" )and it's a real issue
Actually women in Morocco have much more freedoms than other Muslim nations, and 81 out of their 395 parliamentary positions are held by women. As far as Arab nations go, they are quite developed and more progressive.

Morocco is also partly a democracy. They citizens have more freedom relatively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back