FIFA World Cup, v37: Besmirchkrieg Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Maksy, Noblet and other brazil fans?

Just realised Miroslav Klose broke Ronaldo's all-time World Cup goal record .... double besmirched!!!

Out of the 3 teams left in it now, I'd still rather see Argentina win it

If they do, Messi is the all time GOAT

I'm rooting for the Argies, cuz I'm a Messi nut-hugger!

24zisgl.jpg

of course the best looking german chick isnt actually german.

3490341-5212657549-fap-t.gif

Asian women <3

umm no, zidane is regardless.

Naw, when did Zidane win 4 straight Ballon D'ors?? IMO, ability-wise Messi is THE best EVER!! ... if he wins the World Cup, he would be undisputed GOAT of football.

24zisgl.jpg

of course the best looking german chick isnt actually german.

ohh look its another Japanese girl thats looks 12 with big tits, she must be attractive.

Shit, this aint no woman. its a kid with tits.

Naw, when did Zidane win 4 straight Ballon D'ors?? IMO, ability-wise Messi is THE best EVER!! ... if he wins the World Cup, he would be undisputed GOAT of football.

like that means something
its just a popularity contest, and a rigged one at that (many journalists complained that their votes were altered)

and its almost always won by attackers, never by defenders..

anyways, didnt zidanes son break the record for the most expensive kid signing by a club? hope he delivers

ohh look its another Japanese girl thats looks 12 with big tits, she must be attractive.

Shit, this aint no woman. its a kid with tits.

have you ever been with an asian woman?

you know nothing Armbars.

lmao my coworker just sent me an email "hi stacey hummels" :redface:

have you ever been with an asian woman?

you know nothing Armbars.

My brother in law is married to a Japanese woman, I've been to Japan twice.

I don't find them attractive, come at me.

He wont win a WC though. Even if Argentina beat Netherlands somehow today, they got no chance against Germany lets be honest.

He wont win a WC though. Even if Argentina beat Netherlands somehow today, they got no chance against Germany lets be honest.

IMO, the only team capable of stopping Germany are Argentina ... Netherlands will lose to the Germans like they always do IMO

If Messi has one of his legendary performances, then anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back