"Fight Church" Documentary, Featuring Bendo and Jon Jones

John Jones and Jesus should not be used in the same sentence.

Benson is no longer able to do all things through Christ?
If you believe that shit as an adult, I pity you.
Religion definitely has it's use for drug addicts/alcoholics/hobos who have zero purpose left in life. Other than that, you would have to have a brain defect to dedicate large portions of your sole existence to such ludicrous bullshit.

Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the man of violence, And choose none of his ways."

Psalms 5:11 "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates."

there is no gray area here.

Psalms 5:11 "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates."

does this pertain to sport tho??

Religion definitely has it's use for drug addicts/alcoholics/hobos who have zero purpose left in life. Other than that, you would have to have a brain defect to dedicate large portions of your sole existence to such ludicrous bullshit.

AAAAND here we go!

Okay. Well, thanks for expressing yourself I guess.

Has anyone here actually read revelations? It's fucking insane.

Apparently god loves RDA and Pettis more than Bendo.

Put some Ronda in here and this turns into the ultimate hate thread :)

i realize this thread is old but seeing that poor kid from rochester get the shit kicked out of him in that kickboxing match about had me in fuckin tears, fn terrible

Except the word from which the Bible translates the word "violence" into is in relation to raping, pillaging, overthrowing things by murderous force.

Has literally no relation to a combat sport.

Anyways, the bible makes allusions to wrestling & boxing WITHOUT condemning either.

You think the bible would make a positive analogy using witchcraft as an example like it does with boxing?

The Smashing Machine is still the best Fight Doc imo.

God? Lol.
Ppl still believe in that?

There might be a higher entity in existence somewhere but we would be to it like ants beneath our own feet.

Back