Fight Island Expectations vs Reality

If fight island isn't outdoors on a beach, there's no point of having one. USA is all open now. Should be easy to find a venue.

I think I was being pretty reasonable in my expectations. I wasn't asking for much, just:

1) Otherwise completely isolated and tropical. No other people that aren't fight related.

2) Impossible to find without some mysterious numbers like in Lost.

3) A small army of martial artists training under Dana White, they MUST ALL HAVE MATCHING UNIFORMS.

4) To the death fights especially those that showcase Dana's huge new #2-style henchman.

5) All fighters and crew brought in on a Mortal Kombat style dragon-boat.

6) Certain fighters enhanced with elemental attacks like frost and fire.

7) Higher stakes than a normal fight card so maybe structured in a way where the heroes of light face the forces of darkness and if they lose Outland claims our realm for an interdimensional emperor or something...just brainstorming here...

8) Dana White himself fights at the end and for some reason he is better than all his underlings. Falls into a spike pit at the end.

I don't think any of that is unreasonable, make it happen Dana!

You took a meme someone else posted in a thread about this topic, and posted it as a new thread...

Why are you putting a made up quote in quotes?

I feel like I've heard that quote out of Dana's mouth but I'm going going to bother trying to look it up so I could very well be completely mistaken.

Edit: just looked up a video out of curiosity and he talks about "securing" a private island so I guess you're correct.

He also talks about private planes and "flying everybody into the island" and I guess that part did suggest quite a different picture.

I love it. Starting to like Dana. Bring the fights. I have nothing else to do these saturday nights except fuck my skinny bitch gf

would have settled for something a little more exclusive, like Epstein’s fuck island but less rapey.

Totally. They made it seem like it was going to be an all exclusive place and all, then they deflated all of our balloons a bit by announcing it was the same place they had a UFC event already.

At the end of the day, we get fights, so I am happy about that.

Back